WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

Yup, I was just getting back into TNA and enjoying it when they announced Hogan was coming in. I quit cold turkey then and there.

Eh

Give it a chance

the last two PPVs have been AMAZING

We ordered them here... they seem to be going the right way...but they are on a VERY short leash when Doche-a-Mania starts to run wild BROTHER

plus giving the E some competition is not a bad thing... just put it on the TV at least......

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitman is back in the WWE????????

Bret Hart has signed a short-term contract with the 'E, something like 4 months. He's guest-hosting Raw tonight, and there's rumors abound that he will be wrestling at Mania (maybe against Vince). I would expect that tonight's RAW will shed a lot of light in that direction.

TNA counters with the first live Impact in at least recent memory (if ever) and the first appearance of Hulk Hogan on Wrestling TV since his last WWE appearance. They better have something HUGE in the first hour or they're going to get killed hour 2.

Bret Hart has signed a short-term contract with the 'E, something like 4 months. He's guest-hosting Raw tonight, and there's rumors abound that he will be wrestling at Mania (maybe against Vince). I would expect that tonight's RAW will shed a lot of light in that direction.

TNA counters with the first live Impact in at least recent memory (if ever) and the first appearance of Hulk Hogan on Wrestling TV since his last WWE appearance. They better have something HUGE in the first hour or they're going to get killed hour 2.

I thought Hart couldn't wrestle anymore because if he takes a bump wrong, he might have seizures or something like that.

TNA had a live impact from Las Vegas some time last year.

Fail number TWO

a NO CONTEST IN A CAGE MATCH!!!!!!!!!

DIE TNA DIE....

really....

They had rocks at the gun fight

they chose to throw pebbles :P

:rofl: I was working out, care to explain how that happened? Guess its good I'm not going to watch that crapfest.

:rofl: I was working out, care to explain how that happened? Guess its good I'm not going to watch that crapfest.

Homicide brought a crowbar in and went to town on everyone so they tossed the match

then Jeff Hardy came out of the crowd :eyeroll:

Flair is there too.... this is Total Nonstop ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homicide brought a crowbar in and went to town on everyone so they tossed the match

then Jeff Hardy came out of the crowd :eyeroll:

Flair is there too.... this is Total Nonstop ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he sell any drugs on his way to the ring? :lol: Yeah, I think I made the right decision.

Did he sell any drugs on his way to the ring? :lol: Yeah, I think I made the right decision.

That might have actually entertained me :P

(god fvcking dammit this company WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: )

That might have actually entertained me :P

(god fvcking dammit this company WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: )

Oh, I know. They were going in the right direction with the young talent, then boom, Hogan. Flair. I see looking on some sites that X-Pac is there, too. Way to go, TNA :argh:

Oh, I know. They were going in the right direction with the young talent, then boom, Hogan. Flair. I see looking on some sites that X-Pac is there, too. Way to go, TNA :argh:

him and Hall walked out

...ummm.. yeah...I'm watching Heroes :P

You've been watching TNA with the Bret Hart thing on for the past 10 minutes?

DVR sir

watching Heroes on the Main TV

TNA on the lil one

Raw on the DVR

.... well at least my man-crush is one... Awesome Kong :wub:

DVR sir

watching Heroes on the Main TV

TNA on the lil one

Raw on the DVR

.... well at least my man-crush is one... Awesome Kong :wub:

Try not to let Andy get too jealous there.

In the middle of the Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels thing, I flipped to TNA for two seconds. Saw Eric Bischoff. Done with TNA forever. (Raven's gone from there again, right?)