Don't read.

themiddle91489

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This says it all, but Marty's shelf life is getting shorter and shorter, maybe we have 3 years left that we can expect Marty to be the most important cog... The DEVS need to win now, becuase once Marty is gone we are in trouble, no goalie inthe system to carry this team, and the rest of this team is built to suport marty, without him we are.. nowhere...

Best friend of mine told me he was watching ESPNEWS as we were on the phone and said Hradek said it.

I specifically asked him before I posted it if it was true, and he said he swore he saw it.

Sorry for the confusion, he usually doesn't lie about stuff like that. I bitched him out if that makes you feel any better :whistling:

Best friend of mine told me he was watching ESPNEWS as we were on the phone and said Hradek said it.

I specifically asked him before I posted it if it was true, and he said he swore he saw it.

Sorry for the confusion, he usually doesn't lie about stuff like that. I bitched him out if that makes you feel any better :whistling: