GDT: Devils vs. Ottawa, The "White Hummer" Edition

Devilsdude530

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils have to do something other than try to kill the third period like it was a penalty kill.

If they blow a 2+ goal lead in two straight games Brent isn't going to be a happy happy camper.

If the game gets that far with the Devils still leading, I'm absolutely going to DREAD the Senators with Emery pulled.

Edited by Don

Great start to the game, one of the best of the year, then a horrible second half but they managed to pull it out. Great 2 points against Ottawa and now they are 2 points back of them in the conference. Brodeur was just amazing tonight, simply amazing. I can't believe Asham did well, I hope this is his turnaround but I won't hold my breath. Hopefully the Habs hold on to beat the Flyers.

Crap, the game on Monday is at 1. That is so annoying. I have to work then.

Yeah, Marty was excellent, the team, coming off a game last night, had to really fight to hold on.

Mottau played a very good game.

I really like how the forwards are playing these past few games - but they're being aided by excellent breakout passes and improvisation on the part of the defense. The team is really starting to play as a unit and while the results aren't exactly there yet, once Zubrus and Gionta get going - they will be.

Weekes on Monday...it's a neccesity.

We keep saying that and it never happens. And like one poster said Marty does seem like he's playing with a burr up his butt now, I don't know if it's going to last for four months though.

I do wonder how long we can keep winning without any real production from our supposed two top lines, since the D, third line and tonight even the fourth line has been pinching in key goals during this stretch. But I'll take it, a few days ago we were begging for just one lousy win against Ottawa and we stole two.

Edited by Hasan4978

Empty Ottawa net.

Chico like a giddy little girl: "Shoot it Marty!!!!" :giggle:

For every time Marty gives up a soft goal in the rest of the season guys....Remember this Game!!!

Without his superior effort .....easy 2 goal loss for us.

I really didn't like the Devils chances tonight considering that they played yesterday. I guess Ottawa shouldn't be put on some pedestal but I just didn't expect the Devils to walk out of here with 2 points regardless of who played in net tonight. But this game is proof of why Marty plays as much as he does. The Defense is getting better as the season moves along but without Brodeur, there is no way this team is second in GAA in the league. When he is on his game there is nobody better in the show. It's not even close.