GDT: Washington vs. Devils, 7:00 PM ET

Devilsdude530

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to but sold off my pair, guess it's a good thing I didn't bother trying to get my own cheap ticket eh?

It was a nice crowd - 16,580. I wonder how many were paid (since this was the Leap Year promo) :P

Edited by StarDew

Yes, I agree. I actually was able to watch the game (haven't been able to catch too many lately). It seemed like a throwaway game for the boys, they were nonexistent from start to finish. No fun.

Yes, I saw the game. Hasan, you know my sarcasm. COME ON!

I think anyone that reads your site knows your sarcasm :koolaid:

Of course, mine usually tends to show up when the team doesn't :P

You might be on to something there.....DAMN THE COD BALLS! :angry2:

Eh, I think we could all use some of those cod balls to take our mind off the game. Or cookies.

Edited by Hasan4978

Eh, I think we could all use some of those cod balls to take our mind off the game. Or cookies.

Now....would these cod balls or cookies be laced with anything? :noclue: It will take a bit to get me to forget this game.

That was certainly a craptastic game. Did anyone show up?

Was there. :angry:

The worst Devils effort I've witnessed this year. Other than the first 5 minutes of the game, we were outplayed every period. Every period, and just about every shift. Pelle Lindbergh in his current state would have shut out the Devils tonight. I can't tell you anybody that played a solid game. I'll look on the positive side and assume that they were looking ahead to a big Saturday night game in Canada with a national audience. I'd hate to admit the alternative...

Edited by Troy from NJ

I'm pretty sure Chico laces most of his food with coke judging by some of the comments he makes.

:D No doubt....the other night against the Canes I think both Chico and Doc were sharing a bottle....there was a period of time there where neither could talk or make any sense. :lol:

:D No doubt....the other night against the Canes I think both Chico and Doc were sharing a bottle....there was a period of time there where neither could talk or make any sense. :lol:

I love Chico, but the thing that pisses me off about him is he's too cheerful sometimes. I hate it when the Devils are getting their asses kicked and he just continually praises the other team. Sometimes you want your color guy to just bash your team when they play like sh!t as opposed to sucking off the opposition. I have to hit the mute button sometimes because of this.

This was a really really bad game for the Devils tonight. :puke: I do not know what was worse-this bad display of hockey and defense by the Devils or the snowstorm on the way home from the game. My Tahoe was almost hit tonight by some idiot who did not know how to drive in the snow. This was a whole team effort tonight in playing so bad that I can't even begin to say who was bad out on the ice tonight. It started with the bad play of White and Mottau then our new player Salvador who really showed us nothing on the ice and Greene covering up Salvador's mistakes in front of Brodeur and in their zone. Can't blame Greene in this game as everyone was just standing around on the ice waiting for the Capitals to score and they did. It was just terrible watching this display tonight on the ice.

Devils blew the two points tonight where they really could have had some kind of cushion on Pittsburgh and Ottawa. Well now its Montreal with one point behind the Devils for #1 overall. Tomorrow night's game is going to be huge and the Devils need this game and win to stay on top of the division and the EC. Just a bad night overall with the game and then the bad drive home in the snow. :argh: