GDT - New York Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils Game TWO [7:00PM EST]

Confusious

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that sequence two minutes back wasn't a perfect illustration of how bad the Devils' offense is I don't know what would be. Four guys in front of a flopping Lundqvist (basically our best offensive players at that) and not one of them could put it home. We'll be lucky to get 5 goals in this series.

Edited by NJDevs26

He was already outed as a Ranger fan by Chico

What did Chico say, I missed that sequence?

I knew he was a RanJuh fan from way back...I also know he wasn't so happy going to covering the Devs instead of his beloved RanJuhs...an unloyal employee should be shown the frakkin door imnsho :rant:

Employee of who, MSG? They could care less.

Employee of who, MSG? They could care less.

Vanderbeek should raise the roof that the Devs annoucers be neutral or Dev fans and enough of annoucers like Cangilosi fawning over an opponent...it is just embarrassing for Dev fans to have to listen to this homer of one of our biggest rivals...it just isn't right.

Micheletti "Great play by Mark Staal, the rookie"

20 seconds later...Staal takes a penalty

I'm sick and tired of Lundqvists illegal equipment :angry:

Pretty even 1st period, but edge to the Devils who had better puck possession and a few more chances.

Edited by '7'

Vanderbeek should raise the roof that the Devs annoucers be neutral or Dev fans and enough of annoucers like Cangilosi fawning over an opponent...it is just embarrassing for Dev fans to have to listen to this homer of one of our biggest rivals...it just isn't right.

Well we're the ones that signed the 20-year deal with MSG or however long it was, you know what you get with that joke of an organization. Once JD (who was bigger than the MSG suits) left the network they lost all pretense of trying to hide their Ranger colors.

I'd listen to the radio but Matt and Sherry Ross are boring as heck.

Well we're the ones that signed the 20-year deal with MSG or however long it was, you know what you get with that joke of an organization. Once JD (who was bigger than the MSG suits) left the network they lost all pretense of trying to hide their Ranger colors.

I'd listen to the radio but Matt and Sherry Ross are boring as heck.

I think I will just watch the game with the sound off...I understand what is going on...I miss Doc :(

Did we score a goal yet? HA HA. I jest. :) Our team doesn't score goals.

I'm switching back and forth between the Devils and Penguins/Sens game. Our game is completely even. Ottawa is just being manhandled. We're at least making the Rangers work for this series...

Edited by Don

Did we score a goal yet? HA HA. I jest. :) Our team doesn't score goals.

Not in the other team's net anyway :angry:

BTW where IS the radio for this game? WFAN has the Mets of course, ABC has the Knicks, 880 has the Yankees, ESPN has the Ranger telecast, I can't find ours anywhere.

Edited by NJDevs26

It's like watching Mites on Ice tonight. Both teams all over the place. Devils don't seem quite as organized as in Game 1, Rangers had a few big flurries but also look rather unorganized.

Devils need better puck possession in the offensive zone. Winning the battle to the puck along the boards doesn't mean squat unless the puck stays with the Devils and doesn't get whipped out again.

And for the love of all things holy, they really need to use their point-men near the blueline. That drove the Rags batty last game.

Apparently there was a lovely little exchange from the commentators at MSG1:

Rosen: The red light is on behind Lundqvist, hence the delay.

Micheletti: That's the only time it's on in here anyway.

Screw you Micheletti, you should be condemmed to cover the Isles for another ten years :angry: