GDT - New York Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils Game TWO [7:00PM EST]

Confusious

How can they fvck the end of this game up that badly. We got totally fvcked by that complete bullsh!t icing call when we were SHORTHANDED.

They did admit the fvck-up by having the face-off at center ice but we still got screwed because the puck came out of the zone.

Edited by devilsfan26

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to preface this by saying what I've been saying all along, the Devils will be lucky to win a game in this series. Add to that that I NEVER EVER comment on the officiating. That being said, all 4 of these officials should be fired before they leave the arena tonight. That was brutal.....

these refs are a f*cking piece of sh!t.

THERE WERE TWO PENATLIES IN THE LAST MINUTE THEY DIDNT CALL!!!!!!!!

there was the obvious hit behind the net, and a hook at center ice.

i wish there was fan mail for refs so i could tell them what sh*ty refs they are

and they should have given us the face off infront of lundqvist, not our fault the refs are frigen morons.

Edited by njdevilsluva

As I posted earlier, if the Devils played the other 58 minutes the way they played the last two it would be a different story. They need to crash the net and play with more intensity.

didnt they already

Bad, no question. But I think the fact that this team shows up in spurts is the reason they are down :angry:

All they don't have is defence. A sniper would be no help - they have decent scorers. The defence is so bad it throws everything off.

no holding call on betts... icing called short handed -- this is such a fvckup

lol. This game was officiated horribly. How could they call that sh!t on Zubrus and not the 234813095713408957 other hooks I saw on the Rags?

Whatever, the Devils couldn't score on the PP anyway. The team is a joke, the refs are a joke, we're cursed, etc, we'll be lucky to win one.

I want Triumph to come in here and say disbelievingly "You think the Devils are only going to score 4 goals the entire series?" again.

Edited by Cowutopia

these refs are a f*cking piece of sh!t.

THERE WERE TWO PENATLIES IN THE LAST MINUTE THEY DIDNT CALL!!!!!!!!

there was the obvious hit behind the net, and a hook at center ice.

i wish there was fan mail for refs so i could tell them what sh*ty refs they are

and they should have given us the face off infront of lundqvist, not our fault the refs are frigen morons.

As bad as the zebras were tonight, those last minute calls were not major factors in tonight's game. The Devils own their own destiny. Since when can they rely on a friendly call from these officials?

No heart, the Rangers just run Parise and nobody responds :evilcry: Madden scores way to frigging late after he already ran his mouth about Gomez being a 'third line center'

Gomez IS a third line center... but a first line playmaker <_< I liked Madden giving him some sh!t though. Gomez made me cry! Madden would be the man to come to my rescue! :wub:

Marty is so irked. That Avery goal HURT.

But the anger isn't being properly channeled.

No defense - No winner psychology

As bad as the zebras were tonight, those last minute calls were not major factors in tonight's game. The Devils own their own destiny. Since when can they rely on a friendly call from these officials?

Are you kidding? The Devils were dominating the end of the game until the refs fvcked them over! And I don't think a linesman not making an icing call on a shorthanded team is considered a "friendly call".

Even Trautwig said the refs contributed too much to the end of the game.

...Gonna be a great offseason....let's see if Lou can come to grips with the fact that this isn't the 93-01 Devils