Your quarterly Sean Avery update

:noclue: then again I'd far prefer a night with Scott Stevens to Zach Parise so...

I say good on Avery though - I like the role of boytoy on him better than the stupid athlete who dates starletts etc. He really thinks like a woman though I mustsay - I guess maybe that's cool. :noclue:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean his new older girlfriend? i didn't read the link but that's Kellie Klein I think it's Kellie - Calvin's ex-wife.

That is the ex Mrs. Calvin Klein.

I'm sorry, I totally missed everything everyone just said over the screaming of my raging c_ck!

Would anyone like to buy a vowel?

:o:unsure:

:o:unsure:

Why sooooo serious? Lets put a smile on your face!

You know, not everyone is a city slicker, brodeurrocks. Some of us have farms and raging roosters (AKA cocks) out back hollering till the sun sets. Sheesh....

I have a huge cock that needs love. Let's not make a big deal out of it... :evil:

Edited by Biggie B
Why sooooo serious? Lets put a smile on your face!

You know, not everyone is a city slicker, brodeurrocks. Some of us have farms and raging roosters (AKA cocks) out back hollering till the sun sets. Sheesh....

I have a huge cock that needs love. Let's not make a big deal out of it... :evil:

Not making a big deal out of it...it now makes perfect sense since you explained it better. :P