FBI Probes Possible Obama Death Threat

Super 17

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although i disagree with alot of what ronmey stands for, i think he has a solid head on his shoulders. I think he would be far superior to McCain if he was on top of the ticket

Except he believes some dude dude dug up some gold things in the woods in NY, looked at them through a gem in a hat and wrote another book of the bible.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/712

Sad that south park explains this the best. (along with Scientology)

Edited by oofrostonoo

Excellent. I've always wondered what the US would be like if polygamy was legalized.

Let me see. It's bad to suggest that maybe Barack Hussein Obama is/was a Muslim, but you can say Romney was going to legalize polygamy?

Are you guys seriously going to put down a very smart man who has a great understanding of politics and economics just because his version of christianity is slightly different from yours?

But when we say Obama was a muslim, THAT makes no difference.... :whistling:

Let me see. It's bad to suggest that maybe Barack Hussein Obama is/was a Muslim, but you can say Romney was going to legalize polygamy?

Haha you beat me to it by a half minute!

Are you guys seriously going to put down a very smart man who has a great understanding of politics and economics just because his version of christianity is slightly different from yours?

The Democrat party has a history of crushing and ruining their enemies because of mere political differences.

They have no shame.

Well Obama isn't and wasn't a muslim. But Romney is a mormon. You are fvcking stupid.

It is also stupid to believe that Ronmey would legalize polygamy, with seriousness intended.

Well Obama isn't and wasn't a muslim.

And because you and most democrats believe that, all debate must be closed and no further questions may be asked?

Sounds similar to the dem's policy of global warming, where even though 31,000 scientists reject the global warming theory, since Al Gore said that it's all our fault, there is no room for debate.

These strategies by the democrats sound similar to those used in the Soviet Union...

And because you and most democrats believe that, all debate must be closed and no further questions may be asked?

Sounds similar to the dem's policy of global warming, where even though 31,000 scientists reject the global warming theory, since Al Gore said that it's all our fault, there is no room for debate.

These strategies by the democrats sound similar to those used in the Soviet Union...

Questions have been asked. Constantly, and they have been answered. This is a clear political ploy to raise questions in peoples minds about him... Idiots believe something on this. Research.

Also that source you cited is questionable at best. Every article bashes dems, and supports republicans. There is no data even included in that. If you gave me a credible source that would be cool...

Edit: The article cites a petition that anyone can sign. You just have to check a box stating that you are a PhD.

Edit 2: Names I found on the list in 5 minutes of looking at it: Albert Caholic, Mike Hunt, Michael J. Fox, Ben Dover.

Edited by oofrostonoo

That's a silly argument. The majority of the country acknowledges that he was never a Muslim, republicans, democrats independents and other various political affiliates alike. If he was ever a Muslim there has been no credible evidence to support it, all there that exists is just stupid propaganda speculation. So no, the debate is not closed just because most democrats believe it, its closed because until you can prove it he gets the benefit of the doubt. The odds of Obama being a Muslim are the same as McCain or Clinton or Bush.

But it's fine that you keep assuming that he is or once was a Muslim.

He's not assuming anything, he's merely leaving the issue open for debate and not shutting it closed the way others on this board attempt to do...

Some of the greatest accomplishments in history came from questioning "accepted ideas".

He's not assuming anything, he's merely leaving the issue open for debate and not shutting it closed the way others on this board attempt to do... Some of the greatest accomplishments in history came from questioning "accepted ideas".

I wouldn't think to keep open George Bush's lie about McCain having an illegitimate black child... since discussing a lie as "debate" only serves to obfuscate and demeans the whole process.

(though I'm not so sure that "having an illegitimate black child" or "being Muslim" should have any negative impact on whether someone is fit enough to be president)

(though I'm not so sure that "having an illegitimate black child" or "being Muslim" should have any negative impact on whether someone is fit enough to be president)

Should being wealthy and owning more real estate than your competitor give you a negative impact if you are running for president?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.