FBI Probes Possible Obama Death Threat

Super 17

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so, I wanna be able to relate to them somehow, and its kind of hard to do that when a politician says you're not rich unless you have $5,000,000+

So is it McCain's fault that he is wealthy and can afford however many house's he has? Isn't that the point of capitalism???

Why should he be punished for being wealthy?

I asked if a politician being wealthier than another should impact the wealthy one in a negative way. IMO, it doesn't change anything at all. If a less wealthy presidential candidate tries to use that as an excuse of why the more wealthy candidate shouldn't be president, that's just sad.

Should being wealthy and owning more real estate than your competitor give you a negative impact if you are running for president?

Only if you're so out of touch with reality you don't remember how many homes you own :P

And why does Obama's religion matter at all?! Even if he was a Muslim, big deal. Muslim doesn't automatically = evil though certain closed-minded people think it does.

Obama's got more than enough religious issues anyway with being in church listening to a radical anti-American pastor. I have far more of an issue with that and Obama not denouncing Rev. Wright until it became politically neccesary to do so than with what particular religion he is.

Edited by Hasan4978

I think so, I wanna be able to relate to them somehow, and its kind of hard to do that when a politician says you're not rich unless you have $5,000,000+

I prefer McCain's "idea" that "rich" is $5,000, 000 as opposed to the Demoncrats thinking "rich" is $100,000, and taxing us accordingly.

Because the Nazis did it, doesn

Did I ever say he currently is a Muslim? Did you even read my post?

Okay so you think he used to be a Muslim and then decided that was no good for him so he switched to Christianity? If that's the case then what is the big deal?

And why does Obama's religion matter at all?! Even if he was a Muslim, big deal. Muslim doesn't automatically = evil though certain closed-minded people think it does.

That's why it matters, because there are so many closed-minded morons among us.

I prefer McCain's "idea" that "rich" is $5,000, 000 as opposed to the Demoncrats thinking "rich" is $100,000, and taxing us accordingly.

Obama suggested that $250,000 was what he considered rich and $150,000 and below was middle class, which is one of the brackets he wants to give a $1,000 refund too. I'm not sure what he considers $150,001 - $249,999, upper middle maybe? but he doesn't want to tax them or give them any tax breaks.

For the current year I think that's a pretty fair estimate.

Edited by squishyx

McCain took a far more discursive approach to answering the question but ultimately settled on a dramatically higher figure: "I think if you're just talking about income, how about $5 million?"

The Arizona Republican quickly added that he was "sure that comment will be distorted," and his campaign said Sunday that he was joking.

"Ah maybe 5 million...*thinks again* OH wait just kidding, it was a joke."

Oh man, what a jokester!

Watching Jimmy Leeds slowly go insane is the best part about this whole election nonsense.

lol

I'm totally sane my friend. But it seems like bizarro world how everything seems to be America's fault, and those trying to kill us are the misunderstood and excused.

They're laughing in their caves.

lol

I'm totally sane my friend. But it seems like bizarro world how everything seems to be America's fault, and those trying to kill us are the misunderstood and excused.

They're laughing in their caves.

you're not sane, your bitter and blind

They are laughing in their caves because of trained pets like you who would rather cast blame and hide in denial rather than addressing a precieved problem.

you're not sane, your bitter and blind

They are laughing in their caves because of trained pets like you who would rather cast blame and hide in denial rather than addressing a precieved problem.

And douches like you blame America and excuse their terror.

"Perceived " problem says it all.

Lemme guess, 911 was an inside job? Tool.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.