Sellout?

'7'

I'll be there for every game, barring home game on prom (although it would be SCF, my girlfriend would understand a prom with a headseat). It really is ridiculous the pricing structure, as it always is. The cheapest seats should be 20 bucks, and the most expensive seats (sides, lowers) should be like $125. I don't get some of the decisions.

I got 3 seats for game 2. I bought the 2nd cheapest seats & the lady told me I had the first row of the $55 seats. That doesn't bode well for the attendance. Regardless, I try to go to at least 1 game/round. But you're right. The $20 seats could've gone up $10, not $25.

I'm going to Game 2 and 5. Really hope the cloest Devil fans come out and support their team with a nice sellout tomorrow night. I'm unfortunately not betting on it tho. :(

NJay this is a special year for the Devils. I can feel it. My magic 8 ball says a sell out is "not out of the cards." :lol:

Yay my brother just got me tickets for tomorrow! He usually gets me section 109, but those were gone. He says these are VIP seats/parking...anyone know what that is, as I don't get them from him til tomorrow? I am too impatient to wait to find out.

Yay my brother just got me tickets for tomorrow! He usually gets me section 109, but those were gone. He says these are VIP seats/parking...anyone know what that is, as I don't get them from him til tomorrow? I am too impatient to wait to find out.

Yeah, it means you don't have to pay $10 and you don't have to use the cattle crossing. You'll see signs for reseved parking passes, just follow them and drive around the arena till you get to the lot with the closest gate (there's a map on the back of the VIP pass.