GDT: Atlanta Thrashers @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET, MSG+ 2

nmigliore

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, this game could get ugly. I expect we will see a lot of Rupp, Clarkson, Brookbank etc.

Yeah, I'm thinking Clarkson and Rupp will see their share of minutes in the third.

Edited by brodeurrocks

Just wondering, does Marty still get credited for a shutout if they get one? Does Weekes get it? Who gets the Win?

If I remember correctly, Doc and Chico said it counts as a shared shutout but it doesn't count towards Marty's chase for the record.

Edit: also the win goes to which ever goalie was on the ice when the winning goal was scored.

Edited by Toaster13

Just wondering, does Marty still get credited for a shutout if they get one? Does Weekes get it? Who gets the Win?

The goalie who is on the ice for the game winning goal will get the win. Right now that is Marty. The team will get credit for the shutout but neither Weekes or Brodeur will get credit for a shutout personally.

Neither would get the shutout, but Marty would get the win since he was in when the winning goal was scored.

Edited by devils26

i think they said that the shutout wont count for brodeur or weeks/ since they didnt play all 60 mins. however brodeur will still get a win, since he was on the ice when the winning goal occured