Al Qaeda Targets Amtrak N'east Corridor

LOULAM1

You're confusing me with your pals Don Rowdy and squish who pm DM and complain.

Pure utter lies. As usual. I have absolutely NEVER PM'd DM to complain about posts here... but if telling lies gets you off, then go on making stuff up. No skin off my back.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed Don never did respond to the post calling him out for not objecting to the name calling of people he habitually disagrees with. That just slid on by Donnie's radar screen.

Here's a book for people to read: America Alone

I am sure many will disagree with some of its points but there are some facts that are indisputable.

Sorry to burst your bubble, never complained once.

It would be nice is DM actually set the record straight for once on this. I know he reads these forums (which is how your buddy got his ban). But really, he shouldn't have to waste his time playing dad to the forums. You should just stop making stuff up when you are so clearly ignorant about the issue, do you have any ethics?

I am sure many will disagree with some of its points but there are some facts that are indisputable.

I doubt it, but which facts?

This thread is still going on? It's not going anywhere.

I enjoy the politics forum when people are talking about an issue and their opinion of it. It deserves to be shut down if threads like this happen.

Responding to a post with something like "you are a loony liberal moron" or your are a "flag waving Jesus freak" (i think i said that), is not really constructive and it makes you look unintelligent.

Maybe a response like " You are a loony liberal because...(insert intelligent fact based argument here), or you are a Flag Waving Jesus Freak because...etc.

Also if you are going to make an outrageous claim like "Obama is a Muslim" or "Sarah Palin actually has Downs-syndrome" please follow it up with a source from a legitimate news entity, not some crazy right/left wing blog, or faux news site (not a shot at fox news).

*The John Edwards story is an exception for citing a dubious source and it actually being correct. (everyone gets lucky sometimes) I'm sure there are other examples of this.

I noticed Don never did respond to the post calling him out for not objecting to the name calling of people he habitually disagrees with. That just slid on by Donnie's radar screen.

Actually, I have in the past. And I was attacked for it!!! I got piled on saying "you're only saying that so that we call you out anymore for not condemning name calling from the other side". I can't win.

You want an unmoderated folder yet you complain to the high heavens every time someone hits you with your own medicine (and a lot of the namecalling that does get thrown your way is reactionary to a tone you already set).

Hasan wins the thread. Hell, he wins the forum.

Proof?

I explained I point out the hypocricy, that's all.

I get it 10x more then I dish out.

But they cry like an infant about me. Funny actually.

Very funny JL. Always good fun to see insults thrown your way (racism... :blink: ) after you show some due respect or point out legit facts such as Sharia law in Ontario and of course France or England.

Liberal Fest here tonight! Joan Biaz is playing live on Larry King right now so go checki it out. Back to the game.

The facts contained in the book I linked to. Read the book, if you care, and see how you end up.

So there are indisputable facts in the book, that I will only be able to know about if I read it because you won't tell us? Why even bring it up if you won't list the facts which are such concrete arguments?

I don't understand this logic at all. For the last 5 years we have gone rogue in the world (well with our dynamic duo partner England) and bad sh!t continues to happen, and Americans and English citizens get targeted for it, and you think the current policies are working or in some way are preventing these horrible atrocities? If anything we are being targeted because of our aggressive nature in the world.

I'm not going to sit here and say that if we never invaded Iraq this wouldn't have happened, but how can anyone be so bitter and blind as to pretend that an administration with a diplomacy first policy could possibly do worse then the current one.

Indeed. One of the biggest beefs the Muslim world has with us is that we insist upon interfering in their affairs. If we weren't so gung-ho about trying to run the entire world, they might be willing to leave us alone.

I don't understand this logic at all. For the last 5 years we have gone rogue in the world (well with our dynamic duo partner England) and bad sh!t continues to happen, and Americans and English citizens get targeted for it, and you think the current policies are working or in some way are preventing these horrible atrocities? If anything we are being targeted because of our aggressive nature in the world.

I'm not going to sit here and say that if we never invaded Iraq this wouldn't have happened, but how can anyone be so bitter and blind as to pretend that an administration with a diplomacy first policy could possibly do worse then the current one.

NEWS FLASH ! They *insert your favorite pc label* want us (americans) dead ... hence they target us...

Indeed. One of the biggest beefs the Muslim world has with us is that we insist upon interfering in their affairs. If we weren't so gung-ho about trying to run the entire world, they might be willing to leave us alone.

I like the way they try to convey the message... Im sorry you cannot justify the methods.

NEWS FLASH ! They *insert your favorite pc label* want us (americans) dead ... hence they target us...

Sorry, Terrorist and Muslim are not mutually binding, that's not being PC, that's common sense.

I like the way they try to convey the message... Im sorry you cannot justify the methods.

Is it anything like the way we spread democracy?

Sorry, Terrorist and Muslim are not mutually binding, that's not being PC, that's common sense.

Is it anything like the way we spread democracy?

Im sorry the majority of the recent terrorist attacks are being perpetrated by muslims... no denying that FACT

And I was wrong.. you would be the one to justify terrorists. :rolleyes:

So there are indisputable facts in the book, that I will only be able to know about if I read it because you won't tell us? Why even bring it up if you won't list the facts which are such concrete arguments?

Man, your panties are perpetually in a bunch.

Anyway, I posted a link to the book so that interested people could read the book and draw their own conclusions. I know that the book is a bit controversial and was recognizing that fact but instead you'd rather attack me for holding back facts. The argument in this thread won't be won by some earthshattering post of facts (sorry Squishy even your posts can't do that) as it is too complex.

Im sorry the majority of the recent terrorist attacks are being perpetrated by muslims... no denying that FACT

And I was wrong.. you would be the one to justify terrorists. :rolleyes:

See the consistent tone from our resident liberals:

America- Imperialistic and brings terror upon ourselves............."America Bad"

Terrorist Muslims - A misunderstood minority that should be conversed with and are only acting out because of America's badness.

Sounds treasonous to me. Giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Anyway, I posted a link to the book so that interested people could read the book and draw their own conclusions. I know that the book is a bit controversial and was recognizing that fact but instead you'd rather attack me for holding back facts. The argument in this thread won't be won by some earthshattering post of facts (sorry Squishy even your posts can't do that) as it is too complex.

Scary sounding book.

Your right but given the more recent(last 10-20 years) it is a growing bind that will unfourtunatly continue to grow.

Mumbai terrorists were 'funded by cash raised in UK mosques' .

A banned Islamic terrorist group funded with cash raised in British mosques is believed to be behind the Mumbai attacks.

Kashmiri separatists Lashkar-e-Taiba,

See the consistent tone from our resident liberals:

America- Imperialistic and brings terror upon ourselves............."America Bad"

Terrorist Muslims - A misunderstood minority that should be conversed with and are only acting out because of America's badness.

I am all for criticizing our own government, but Jimmy Leeds is right. Justifying terrorist behavior in light of any perceived mistakes by the U.S. is NOT the way to go.

This is where I disagree with the left...if the only reason Muslim extremists were attacking us was because we stick our nose into other people's business then why was the USS Cole and the WTC (the first time) attacked under Clinton - who was doing next to nothing, and why did 9/11 happen since Bush himself wasn't going after the Middle East? Yet since 9/11 when we have stuck our nose into the region there hasn't been an attack on American soil.

I don't approve of a lot of Bush's methods, but facts are facts. These people aren't going to be pacified. They use our aggression to incite recruits every bit as much as they take any sign of our backing off as weakness, and use that to embolden their cause.

Now that doesn't mean you eradicate the whole religion and anyone affiliated with it like JL and LL want...but there has to be some happy medium between pacifying the extremists and Muslim genocide.

Edited by Hasan4978

You're so classy, I bet all the cool internet posters want to be just like you.

I'm not attacking you, I am asking what those facts were so we could have a discussion. Nice rant though, pretty unnecessary, you basically made a blank post and I asked you to clarify and that's my panties in a bunch. :noclue: Oh well I guess you have this "debate" thing down pretty good, you didn't even present your side. :giggle:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.