What Devils gifts did Santa bring YOU

spyro

Authentic is made of the authentic material that they use in the league--therefore it's more expensive. It also doesn't have the Rbk patch on the bottom left that says the size and such. But really, unless you're looking really hard, you can't tell the difference.

There's quite a difference between a replica (premier) Edge and an authentic RBK Edge. I have 5 game worn RBK Edge authentic jerseys and when i go to Modells and i see the Premier, it's not close. It's too bad becuase the CCM replicas were alot closer to the on ice authentics then the RBK replicas.

Edited by SJP20

got a Devs home Parise jersey from my wife. i really wanted a jersey but maybe not Parise. I'm not a member of the "Zack attack squad." i mean i like him and he's a giant player for us...just would have rather had someone I REALLY liked...McKay, Neidermayer, Stevens, Brodeur, Arnott...pretty much any other devil. :D

Edited by trajik78

That's not exactly a Christmas gift (especially that I had to pay for it myself ;-)), but a pal of mine brought me a Brodeur t-shirt from the States a couple of weeks ago (red, Devils logo on the chest, #30 and his name on the back, from Rbk). It's pretty cool.