GDT: 4/7/09 - Toronto @ New Jersey - 7:00 PM

SatansDevils

^ that's weird the knicks are on MSG, as they are eleiminated from playoffs and the rangers aren't.....

PLus they are playing canada!

Yeah that is strange... just like the Islanders on MSG+ (HD) instead of the Devils who are on a non-HD channel - MSG+2. Thursday's game @ Ottawa is also on MSG+@ for the Devils. You think MSG network would change it up to the better teams for the better channels? Nope and this is why they suck.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have school tonight, take 2 evening classes but I have my laptop and will be monitoring scores through the class. Can anybody tell me what radio station I can find the game on tonight? Is it the Fan? I know the other night they had a Mets game on...

Go Devs big effort tonight 60 minutes of hard playing and a 5 - 1 win!!! :koolaid:

Edited by PaDevsFan

Have school tonight, take 2 evening classes but I have my laptop and will be monitoring scores through the class. Can anybody tell me what radio station I can find the game on tonight? Is it the Fan? I know the other night they had a Mets game on...

Go Devs big effort tonight 60 minutes of hard playing and a 5 - 1 win!!! :koolaid:

wfan.com

The Knicks, of course, are more important. They have to be; they suck and they're not even playing a good team. Stupid.

Maybe it's me though; some folks think Spring = baseball; I think Spring = playoff hockey.

Spring=Playoff hockey. Summer=vacation time. Trades and signings in the NHL and NFL and closed season. Fall=college football, NFL football, Hockey season starts.

Winter, NFL playoffs, college football bowl games.

Spring=NHL playoffs.

Rinse-repeat....

I just had a small freak-out when I turned on MSG+2 and it was the Rags pre-game. Up here in Bergen County I have the Devs game on CSPAN2 (Oakland IO channel 66)

Does any1 know where it is on Comcast? im buggin out right now

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=737537

it seens the overflow is up to the 800's now.

Yeah i only have digital cable down stairs and theres no sound =/...so any streams? hahaah

Edited by RockingTheRed81