GDT: 4/7/09 - Toronto @ New Jersey - 7:00 PM

SatansDevils

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were really only three scoring chances for the leafs in that period, and they put all of them in the back of the net. The D has made some stupid mistakes, especially White on the first goal, but Brodeur didn't play well either. The D is mainly the one to blame, but Brodeur is being outplayed by Gerber so far.

I thought that we were now out of that playing like sh!t thing after the last two won even if it was tights games but watching the Devils today make's me really think about what are we going to do if we gets PITTSBURGH in the first round i mean the way we are playing even i we pray the more we can and that we get the Montreal Canadiens we would get the same result.PLZ heeeeeeeeeeeelp season ending in 2 games and a half heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Still 3 - 0?? over halfway through?? No excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care what anybody says Marty did something in the locker room and now the team doesnt want to play for him, and he has been average. There can be no other reason fo rthis drastic a change over the previous 2 months...

Edited by PaDevsFan