Round 1 Game 2 Roll Call

Devils Pride 26

me and my friend were gonna do that but we cant be there till 330 the earilest, so looks like im watching at home.

Looks like I might not be able to get there until around 2:00. Was hoping to be in line by noon, but dems da breaks. If I can't get a ticket, I'll just go to Scully's or something.

Looks like I might not be able to get there until around 2:00. Was hoping to be in line by noon, but dems da breaks. If I can't get a ticket, I'll just go to Scully's or something.

Oh, how I wish I was being paid to be unemployed.

Section 3 w/my dad. :) (Unless my mom decides to go to this game. Then I'll either be attempting to get friends together to try for $20 seats or will be watching frome home.)

I am superstitious when it comes to that kind of stuff so I say yes, wear the same. All depends on how superstitious you are. I wore my white Parise jersey but am dying to wear my Red Clarkson cause I just got it back from Exclusive Pro with te on ice stitching and lettering. But I can't yet.....Yes my wife thinks I am nuts.

Haha.. yeah I'm a little superstitious. I will be wearing the tshirt I've worn the last game of the season and on weds night.

Section 11 Row 21! Lets Go Devils! I am so pumped up for it! Nervous though, the Devils have a losing record in games when I attend and the only playoff game I went to they lost bad.

Dude,don't take this wrong--stay home--just fooling around,you're not bad luck I've read your post's your 100% Fan,Enjoy the Game!! :D

I am superstitious when it comes to that kind of stuff so I say yes, wear the same. All depends on how superstitious you are. I wore my white Parise jersey but am dying to wear my Red Clarkson cause I just got it back from Exclusive Pro with te on ice stitching and lettering. But I can't yet.....Yes my wife thinks I am nuts.

Alrighty then, you've convinced me. White Peluso jersey with the '95 Patch it is!!