tomorrows pregame

marty_is_better30

If you saw his 30 other posts and 4 other threads, you'd get it.

Yeah you're prob right but it's a legit question that I was going to end up asking if no one else did. I'll be at the game tomorrow and wanted to know what the festivities are..

I guess they're doing the block party?

You know what I haven't had in a while? Big League Chew.

Yeah you're prob right but it's a legit question that I was going to end up asking if no one else did. I'll be at the game tomorrow and wanted to know what the festivities are..

I guess they're doing the block party?

Yeah block party, I think they said by the ticket office/ will call.

I can't find anything on the Devils website about a fan fest kind of thing and can't find anything on TG's blog either. I didn't see anything yesterday, but then again the threat of bad weather may have had something to do with that. Does anyone know for a fact that there is definitely something going on outside the arena?

Well, if you could somehow read my "ass-face" language (thanks, really..) there is some 'block party' fun type thing in front of the Pru center before the game (I think it starts at 6, but don't take my word for it). I went in via garage yesterday, so I didn't see any of it; but if it's like last year, there's some moon-bounce-type-fair games; usually stuff like "spin the wheel and win a geico bumper sticker", etc etc. There's also concessions, one of those 'shoot at the goalie with holes' games, probably merchandise galore, and usually a radio station or two seting up tents. I don't know if they're doing music like they did at Continental, but that's also a possibility.

Hopefully that wasn't too "ass-face" for you...

Someone told me they didn't see anything outside before the game yesterday, maybe because of the rain. Just wondering.

Someone told me they didn't see anything outside before the game yesterday, maybe because of the rain. Just wondering.

Yeah, they were advertising it at the game yesterday and they said "before every playoff home game" so I dunno why they didn't have it. Should be there tomorrow though.

i thought the weather was supposed to be nice tommrow?

If that's the case, then they should have it with no question becasue it's suppose to be beautiful tomorrow in the high 60's.

I gotta pick my tickets up at will-call anyways so I'll stop by the block party if it's going on.

Edited by NYGDevils32

Got my first playoff tickets at the Rock...what are the rules with the Ice and Fire and arena lounges/bars ???

Unless your in sections 7/8/9 or 18/19/20 (or row 1 of the other downstairs sections), you ain't getting in there. Club seat holders only. You can do the Goal Bar pre-game if you like, though. Or, even better, venture down Lafayette three blocks from the stadium and check out Hell's Kitchen pre-game.

Got my first playoff tickets at the Rock...what are the rules with the Ice and Fire and arena lounges/bars ???

Simple: you can't get in either one unless you're a club seat holder. You can check out the Goal Bar though.

That was one of his better ones. It wasn't in all caps.

Thank God for small favors.

We talkin' about a sentence. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. We talkin' about ... a sentence.

Its easy to talk about, its easy to sum it up when you just talk about sentence. We sittin' in here, I'm supposed to be the franchise poster, and we in here talkin' about sentence. I mean listen, we talkin bout sentence. Not a game, not a game, not a game. We talkin bout sentence. Not a game, not a, not a, not the game that I go out there and die for, and play every game like its my last. Not the game. We talkin' bout sentence, man. I mean how silly is that? We talkin' bout sentence. I know I'm supposed to be there, I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know that, and I'm not shovin' it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know its important, I do. I honestly do. But we talkin' bout sentence, man. What are we talkin' bout? sentence? We talkin' bout sentence man. We talk... We talkin' bout sentence. We talkin' bout sentence. We ain't talkin' bout the game, we talkin' bout sentence, man. When you come into the arena, and you see me play, you see me play, don't you? You see me give everything I got, right? But we talkin' bout sentence right now. We talkin' bout sentence. (crowd laughs) Man look, I hear you, its funny to me too. I mean, its strange, its strange to me too. But we talkin' bout sentence man. We not even talkin' bout the game, the actual game, when it matters. We talkin' bout sentence

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: