OOT Scoreboard - Fri. 4/24. ECQF & WCQF - Round 1.

SatansDevils

Friday, Apr 24, 2009

There is only 1-game on tap tonight.

WELCOME TO THE 2009 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!

2009stanleycupplayoffslogo.jpg

Round 1, Game 5

small.png(7)Rangers @ (2)Washington small.png 7:00 PM, VERSUS, TSN.

(Rangers lead the series 3-1)

There is only 1-game and its in the ECQF and NO games in the WCQF match ups tonight.

Rangers are at Washington where the Rangers can wrap up this upset series with a win tonight as they lead 3-1 in this series. Rangers won Game 4 on their home ice on Wednesday night look to take out Washington and Ovechkin in Game 5. Washington has been snake bitten in this series and Lundqvist has been playing out of his ass in this series and it is time for Washington to just explode on the Rangers and win Game 5 like they did in game 3 of this series. Washington must win Game 5 or they go home for the summer. Washington is on home ice where they lost the first two games there in this series and it is doubtful they will lose a third on home ice in this series. Washington hopefully starts the series comeback tonight in Game 5. CMON WASHINGTON!

For only one game on tap tonight in the SC playoffs it is a good one and a possible elimination game if Washington loses.

Lets Go Washington! :evil:

-SD

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Washington turn this series around and end up winning it then chances are we will play them next round if we can finish the canes off. I think I'd prefer to play Pits/Philthy as this would mean home ice adv, u guys the same?

I'd rather play the Caps actually than either Philly or Pit. I've been saying that the Caps are overrated for a couple of weeks now, and after seeing what the Rags have done to them, I think the Devils can knock them out.

Let's hope this is the start of the downfall of Avery and the Rags. I do not see assclown taking this laying down. This is exactly the situation we've all been waiting for to see how he reacts to it.

It is a very interesting development, that's for sure. I give Tortorella props for not putting up with Avery's garbage... although I wish Tortorella were dumber. :P

Someone needs to tell the idiots on the Washington power play to stop passing and looking for the perfect play and just get the fvcking puck on net.

Hopefully Zubrus, Rolston and Gionta don't read this board. Then again, maybe they should.

Havelid should take a gander as well. :P

That's how you finish- nice job Bradley!