Seating company sues New Jersey Devils...

Rock

I was going to sue the Devils over the seating as well. The Mezzanine/Balcony seats should come with a disclaimer that says people who are taller that 5" and weigh over 105 lbs have an increased chance to commit suicide by the second period. Although it is amusing to watch heavy people trying to cram themselves into the seats it is not as fun to have some guys knees wrapped around your head the entire game.

The seats are too small upstairs. That's the only complaint I have of the Rock. But it is bad since that's what you do there...sit.

I know a couple who gave back their season tix last season because the couldn't fit in their seats comfortably. I'm 6'2" and my knees get sore after a few minutes at any game I sit in the upper bowl.

I'm 5'10" and my legs get cramped sitting upstairs, I pity anyone taller. I was surprised at that situation, considering how "state of the art" everything else is. With all the new stadia and arenas being built, you would think they've got the typical customer's dimensions down by now.

Seems like something that can be worked out easily enough.

Great picture choice for that article. :rolleyes:

SHEEE-it! We the fan should be suing THEM! Those seats stink - beside providing a nice hamstring stretch - unless your knees are small enough to use for q-tips not much else good about the seats in steerage anyhow!

I guess I'm the minority, I'm 6'2", sit in the mezzanine on the red line and don't feel cramped.

freakishly short legs? :P

heehee I posted before I read comments -- we're all on the same page then? :giggle:

Edited by Pepperkorn

SHEEE-it! We the fan should be suing THEM! Those seats stink - beside providing a nice hamstring stretch - unless your knees are small enough to use for q-tips not much else good about the seats in steerage anyhow!

+1, the seats upstairs are a disgrace. Makes me not want to go.

Can we sue the seat company? I like the idea!

The seats are too small upstairs. That's the only complaint I have of the Rock. But it is bad since that's what you do there...sit.

I know a couple who gave back their season tix last season because the couldn't fit in their seats comfortably. I'm 6'2" and my knees get sore after a few minutes at any game I sit in the upper bowl.

+1 on the sore knees and general cramped feeling in the upper sides and corners. I sat in the mezzanine section once and noticed the difference -- nevermind the relative luxury feel to the lower bowl, in general.

Edited by 95Crash

See, this is why having a friend who needs to sit in the handicap sections can be awesome. Plenty of room there. B )

I sat in the upstairs Table Seats for the last regular-season game this past season and had a great time. I sat down, stood up, moved around a little, put my food and drinks down on the table, and watched the replays on our own little TV screen. ... Table Seats rock.

I sat in the upstairs Table Seats for the last regular-season game this past season and had a great time. I sat down, stood up, moved around a little, put my food and drinks down on the table, and watched the replays on our own little TV screen. ... Table Seats rock.

They rocked even more last year when they were free :whistling: