We'll Win In 7

Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy you're nuts my friend. This series was concluded this evening. They're done...and Holik is very happy bout' now.

Changed the series to siz games and who won since it is 3-3?????? Holik isn't happy...ya get bonus money for winning playoff rounds not for missing the playoffs :P

Jimmy I hope you are right and you and I and every Devils fan on this board is lighting a victory cigar come Friday evening. I just don't have that feeling. I'll tell ya htis...IF Devils win, they'll do it by a 2-1 score...if not they'll get blown out by four or five goals...I thnink Ottawa is wishing they could play the game right now. They'll look to steamroll on Friday from the word go. Remember Detroit 7-Colorado-0??? This is what I fear.

I've got a bad feeling about game 7, I mean the trap can only carry you so far, and we got some great draws in round 1 & 2.

But the same demon always bites us in the ass, the OT bug.

seems like it's Ottawa's year.

I have faith that the Devils coaching staff will get the team ready for the game Friday night. The players just have to get themselves ready and go out there and play! They can't show up for part of the game or just gong through the motions.

On another note - I'm toying with a trip east for the SCF at CAA. Does anyone know now approximately when games 1 and/or 2 will be played?