NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap I hate the 3rd round.

The 1st and 2nd worked exactly how I thought it would for me... but I did not account for Round 3 correctly at all. grumble

this is the worst part of the draft

there is talent there but not enough to justify the high level of pick

it's why i was glad to take down and still get the best player at one position (I now arguably have the 2 best players at 2 positions)

me and mbIII trade spots in the 4th, 5th as well as 10th and 11th rounds

and mbIII takes Knowshon Moreno, random RB of the Broncos

Just making sure I have the trade right before I enter it...

Crasher trades #38 (4th), #59 (5th), #110, (Round 10), #131 (Round 11)

Martysb3tt3r trades picks #48 (4th), #49 (5th), #120 (Round 10), #128 (Round 11)

I question only because I don't see the value Crasher gains...

4th round swap nets a benefit to mb3 by 10 picks

5th round swap nets a benefit to Crasher of 10 picks... advantage mb3 (4th > 5th round)

10th round swap nets a benefit to mb3 by 10 picks

11th round swap nets a benefit to Crasher by 3 picks... advantage mb3

Martysb3tt3r trades picks #48 (4th), #49 (5th), #120 (Round 10), #128 (Round 11)

5th round swap nets a benefit to Crasher of 10 picks... advantage mb3 (4th > 5th round)

My main thing is I like back to back picks :P, and I didn't like the guys in the range here, so I move down and probably get the same guy I'd take here but feel a little better about it.... it was more about not loving where I was sitting then anything else

Yep that's the trade according to my calculations. I still think some of you have the idea that you're paying these players according to round the way they do in the real NFL :lol:

My main thing is I like back to back picks :P, and I didn't like the guys in the range here, so I move down and probably get the same guy I'd take here but feel a little better about it.... it was more about not loving where I was sitting then anything else

I understand that... but you didn't extract any value from the trade (you lost the 4th/5th swap and the 10/11 swap)... meaning you could of selected the same person, just earlier because you didn't gain anything by trading... or am I missing something?

I understand that... but you didn't extract any value from the trade (you lost the 4th/5th swap and the 10/11 swap)... meaning you could of selected the same person, just earlier because you didn't gain anything by trading... or am I missing something?

I get the same guy here, and then the 3 other picks are moved up, and I don't feel I lost the 4th/5th swap

I kinda feel the value is better in those round then the higher ones now

these draft trades always confuse me unless I am the one moving up for someone still

I get the same guy here, and then the 3 other picks are moved up, and I don't feel I lost the 4th/5th swap

I kinda feel the value is better in those round then the higher ones now

these draft trades always confuse me unless I am the one moving up for someone still

You moved DOWN 10 spots in the 4th.

You moved UP 10 spots in the 3rd.

You moved DOWN 10 spots in the 10th

You moved UP 3 spots (to my original spot) in the 11th.

The trade is done, and MJ picked... I just don't understand it (but Ill add it now while I think over my 2 picks)