NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so there was no reason to think that your post was aimed as a slight at me more than my pick.

:doh1::rofl::doh1::rofl:

Don't flatter yourself...

Anyway....

I will take a criminal...RB Marshawn Lynch

And take a good guy...WR Hines Ward

No, they get autodrafted the highest remaining player according to Yahoo! rank (which would be Brandon Marshall in this case). It'd be a shame to stick MJ with an autopick considering he was around most of yesterday and there were only two picks made in the last day, but that's the rule.

On the other hand he could have sent a two-person autopick list to someone last night and have them (CRASHER or whoever) make the pick for him if he's not around, that's been done plenty.

Edited by Hasan4978

I'm confused about the autopick, I thought overnight doesn't count, I should have sent the pick to someone, but I thought Crasher would BBM me, I guess not.

I'm going to hope for no injuries on another RB and go with:

Willie Parker, RB, PIT

Scott was recovering from a brutal (times a thousand) Friday night... and should be allowed some slack for last night... and I made the pick like 1230 am so you were ok anyway!

We've never really had the late night thing be a problem

and i have a birthday party this afternoon .. CMON LIFE!!!... I'll be around

(nowhere NEAR the pain in the ass the draft from the Grand Canyon was :rant: )

I beg to differ.

Well i think I have means of contact for everyone in the draft now this year and last... should not be AS bad now... it was a learning process!!

Alright, I've been thinking about this for a while...

With my first pick, I'll take

Matt Ryan, QB, ATL

and with my second, which was giving me a sh!tload of trouble, I'm gonna go with...

Reggie Bush, RB, NO

I'm going risk-reward there...

FML!!

Damn you al!!! :rant;

I was ready to hastily draft Felix Jones @ #57 just to secure him to my team... trading with dr33 tested my nerves but in the end turned out to be very valuable to me as I still got my player, plus my value extracted from dropping 10 spots. I flirted waiting for pick #73 (and drafting more apparent value @67) but there was no way I was letting him float to my #89 pick.

Edited by aylbert

Mask via PM takes Santana Moss, WR, WAS

Thanks Ayl,

Hated to take a Deadskin!

Had to though, he's a playa!

post-909-125166142669_thumb.jpg

Now, Who's UDX's next pick Crash?

Edited by Masked Fan