Survival Football

aylbert

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's lost so far :(

Nor should they

People don't get forced into taking chances in week one... especially with 5 or 6 "lock" games on the schedule

Minnesota, Dallas, New Orleans, Seattle, New England :lol:

I mean CMON.. the Pats could spot Buffalo 35 and the game would be tied at half tonight :evil:

I mean CMON.. the Pats could spot Buffalo 35 and the game would be tied at half tonight :evil:

Tom Brady almost smacked the sh1t out of you :)

Buffalo couldn't take the win... that return defined stupidity twice. You're in the lead late... take the touchback and let the offense burn the clock slowly.

Or... return it, and go down easy. There was no need to force yardage in that situation.

We would have lost 5 ppl this week with that upset.

I think I screwed up. I don't think I registered correctly as Yahoo says I am not participating in any games. However, Yahoo is sending me reminder e-mails telling me to pick my team for this week. Since my pick didn't register, how do I turn off the e-mails?

I think I screwed up. I don't think I registered correctly as Yahoo says I am not participating in any games. However, Yahoo is sending me reminder e-mails telling me to pick my team for this week. Since my pick didn't register, how do I turn off the e-mails?

You're signed up and playing... last week you correctly picked Saints over Detroit.

Are you logging in with the right yahoo account? --when you can see the league you can go into 'Edit my info' and pick your e-mail notice if you want to turn it off... but that doesn't help you at the moment.

It has your alias as "don_whiting@..." but that doesn't make it your username (ie, mine is Al, my username is aylbert23)

We say goodbye to DevilDan, DevilsMJ, Hasan4978 and RSC with the Bengals upset.

Popular picks were Vikings by far and some Redskins picks.

estreetcrew, Middlesexy and nmigliore either took the Monday game or didn't pick, I can't tell yet.

and Masked Fan be crazy, picking a big divison rivaly game between two good teams... he picks Cowboys over Giants.

Boy people picking the Redskins sure did have a heart attack there :P

Really Masked.... REALLY??? :blink:

I'm trying to avoid the anti-Lion thing... they're gonna win SOME games this year, but last week they seemed to be the only LOCK FAIL of the week, this was tough pickings this week

...and Masked Fan be crazy, picking a big divison rivaly game between two good teams... he picks Cowboys over Giants.

Really Masked.... REALLY??? :blink:

Hey, I put my money where my mouth is and got slapped in the teeth!

C'mon! Who knew Romo would self destruct, the Dallas D would come out of halftime forgetting how to tackle, and the Girnts would get ALL the lucky bounces!??!??!!?

I mean realllllly?!

sheesh!

Hey, I put my money where my mouth is and got slapped in the teeth!

C'mon! Who knew Romo would self destruct, the Dallas D would come out of halftime forgetting how to tackle, and the Girnts would get ALL the lucky bounces!??!??!!?

I mean realllllly?!

sheesh!

This is why I took Dallas in week one... it was a lock game and I got the stupid outta my system :P

Almsot as painful as the people who took GB thinknig they were a lock. Cincy ?is antoher team(like the lions) im trying to stay away from.

With the weapons and QB the Bengals have they're going to be a dangerous team you only pick against when that girl is in the bar :lol: