Opening Night Intro Video

Colin226

AC/DC and the Devils are two of my absolute favorite things on this planet. But even I'm kinda sick of Hell's Bells. It's a slow, somewhat plodding song. It's also mean and ominous, for sure, but slow and plodding nonetheless. (If they used the version from the '92 Live CD, I might be singin' a different tune.)

Now whatever song they had for the pregame video in the playoffs?! That was awesome! That's the best job a pregame video has done of pumping me up since they used to play Runnin' With The Devil till the lights went out and the video itself was 100% Standing In Motion.

I agree, Hell's Bells is kinda played out. All I know is they better keep The 69 Eyes. I love that damn song, hell, I love the whole album. :lol: Still it makes me way excited for Saturday.

The inaugural season one was very good. I would get chills when the cup banners would come down from the rafters. I love Hells Bells but I'd like to see an extended version of the Yanni because the part after where they end is the best part in my opinion. I really liked Burn It to the Ground during the playoffs but I did miss Hells Bells.

Ugh, it was Nickelback?! I have to go kick my own ass now.

Video song aside, who else would really like to see them bring back Runnin' With The Devil before the lights go out? I used to friggin love that.

That (lights off) to Yanni to Hells Bells (lights on) to 69 eyes to Arlette to Burn It to the Ground (puckdrop) would be amazing.

So of the people who were there tonight and saw the new intro video, what did you think?

- I thought it was sick.. Definitely showed more of Newark than previous videos and the "Hell's Bells Remix" was an awesome surprise.. All in all, it gave me chills and is sure to get me pumped for the rest of this season.. Major props to the graphic design department

So of the people who were there tonight and saw the new intro video, what did you think?

- I thought it was sick.. Definitely showed more of Newark than previous videos and the "Hell's Bells Remix" was an awesome surprise.. All in all, it gave me chills and is sure to get me pumped for the rest of this season.. Major props to the graphic design department

Cheesy as it can be if not done correctly, I'm glad to see the return of the Devil in the video. Also very glad to see them use Newark more in the video itself. I think the video from the first season at the Rock is the high water mark for pre-game videos (at least of late), but this one is way better than last year's.

The Devils intro was pretty cool with bringing back the Yanni song and that remix of Hells Bells was pretty sick. The big Devils logo that lights up and shoots out smoke was pretty damn cool too. It also lights up and shoots smoke when the Devils score a goal too which was cool. Nice little addition this season to the Prudential Center.

The Devils intro was pretty cool with bringing back the Yanni song and that remix of Hells Bells was pretty sick. The big Devils logo that lights up and shoots out smoke was pretty damn cool too. It also lights up and shoots smoke when the Devils score a goal too which was cool. Nice little addition this season to the Prudential Center.

i was wondering what the point of that thing was.. mo nice