GDT: Flyers VS Devils 7:00 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no HD tonight. cant tell me more people are going to watch islanders/bruins.

DAM! I didn't realize that. That just totally ruined my day. They gotta figure out a way to get the overflow games in HD. I mean, HD makes the biggest difference, among the 4 sports, in hockey. It doesn't make sense to me why they can't. Obviously, the HD equipment is still at the arena. They just gotta broadcast it on an HD channel.

I am disappointed that Marty is in goal tonight. Why wouldn't I be? He didn't earn the right to be in goal tonight he lost last night and he has lost twice to the Flyers. I don't blame him for last night but Clemmy out played him. Time for a change since we have a good backup goalie. If he let's in 1 I hope JL pulls him.

Chico stop making excused for Marty.

Prove me wrong Marty.

Chico say the Flyers brings the best out of Marty, least we forget the first game of the season when the Devils lost 5-2 and most of the goals at least 3 were on Marty. The the Flyers beat us 3-2 with Marty in goal. So far tonight the Devils D has keep the Flyers away from Marty.

Go...away...you're a boring broken record