Do This Look Like A Guy Who Thinks He Will

msweet

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She is a stunningly beautiful young lady, no doubt. NOW, I can understand why TiVo played like his head was elsewhere at times...cause it was. He couldnt wait to get home.

The bottom line on whether the nipple is misplaced, is simple. A girl that looks like that could have one sticking out of her forehead, then name it and it wouldnt matter. As for are they real? That matters even less. If they are fake, GodBless her for the effort and beautifying our lovely planet. And please, high maintainence only applies to girls that arent half that pretty. That would be a labor of Love. Heck I hope the resign Tivo, just so I may see her at future games.

I thought Marty already replaced melanie.....although my guess is he'll have to play until he's 50 to keep them both happy ($$$)...

As for Oleg girl...I think Stunning is a bit strong...if it was only a head shot I'm not even sure I would have looked twice!!!

I mean there is an inequity with men all comfy with their fat guts refusing to abstain from the beer and chips yet want their wives to be perfect and young etc. and so forth   !     <_<

Excuse me PK....but why ya' messin' with me?

Given the direction that this thread has taken, it is obvious hockey season is over.

Alternating posts of jealousy and lust. Yikes :blink:

LOL.

Could be worse. On the ESPN Avs board the women started telling stories about NHLers who have tried to hit on them (I have no idea whether these stories are actually true). THe funniest one was someone who said Hinote tried to pick her up, but that's no compliment since he'd proposition Bea Arthur. :lol:

We've haven't had the draft yet and the July 1st free agency availibility.

For some reason I sense the hockey focus has slipped already on the Hell board aka as "The Hockey Board of NJDEVS". :blink::unsure::o<_<:P B) :lol::D

But we can't talk about the draft. We all know Lou & Dave will take someone completely unexpected. So there's no point. For all we know, they'll draft some unknown kid from Fiji. And they'll be right in the end. The only thing I wonder is if they will trade up (using Tivo as bait).

Doubtful since they tend to draft 'their own way'.

And we pretty much know what will happen July 1st, as well. The Devs UFAs will test the market (except Dano, who will either re-sign or retire). Joe N. will get an offer from Toronto and sign there, with no offer from Lou. I don't know what will happen to the other UFAs but I'd be shocked to see any of them back except maybe Pascal (except I think he did enough in the playoffs to attract some attention from other teams).

So what is there to talk about? Whether Leetch re-signs with the Rangers?

Given the direction that this thread has taken, it is obvious hockey season is over.

True MSWEET. The season is over, thus my previous comments in this thread. Otherwise I'd just have been thinking them to myself...over and over and over again.

I think Stunning is a bit strong...

Hey, obviously this is just a matter of taste. From the pictures I have seen of her, she is as pretty as any girl people flip-out over in Movies/Magazines etc....

OK PK, Im gonna try and asnwer your questions....but note while my post was sort of serious, I was embellishing for humor purposes... :P

So I have a question -- Isn't it annoying when women are always messing with themselves though? I mean even here she's screwing around with her hair.

There are worse things.

Would you want your wife to go all out looking stunning 24/7?

If she wanted to, sure. If not, no biggy.

Would you like it if your wife wanted you to look like a cabana boy and praised all men that did?

I wouldnt mind at all.

My last thoughts on this, semi-ridiculous topic. First is about Marty. Mind you I couldnt care less about Marty's personal life at all. However, I am anxious to see what this other woman looks like. Because prior to that, one has to wonder why he chose his sister-in-law, when these guys have drop dead gorgeous "groupie girls" in every city in the NHL. Where having extra marital affairs could have remained annonymous for Marty, forever. There is a code between the players, trainers, coaches in the know. ( I think I have mentioned this before on here...In 1997, I dated a girl whose previous boyfriend was ex-Devil Reid Simpsons. I got a pretty strong understanding of the NHL groupie mentality after that little trist. These girls are just in it for the"thrill ride" of dating a pro athlete. They know all the secrets of going to certain bars where the playes hangout and how to meet the guys after games etc.. And on the flip side, the athlete is usually just in it since he is, in most cases, getting a girl he probably wouldnt if he was a teacher. SO there is an equitable exchange. ) The bottom line is, Marty must have wanted out of the marriage and not hide it...cause he had to have known he was going to get caught in that situation, again that is if he was trying to hide it.