2010 NFL thread

MadDog2020

Actually, its called "rape".

Untrue

Thinking with your dick is called being male

FORCING someone to do it... that's rape.... the difference is GIGANTIC (and no this is not a pecker joke :P )

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which round??? I don't know much about him, but from what I read he has changed all his throwing mechanics....not a good sign.

And he's been a "shotgun only" QB in college, that's another worry sign for me.....

I'm just giving Clown sh!t to calm him off the ledge from the Sabres :P

Which round??? I don't know much about him, but from what I read he has changed all his throwing mechanics....not a good sign.

He just shortened his motion to protect the ball more.

I wouldn't mind having him on my team. What ever you tell that guy he needs to do to improve, he'll do it. Also a born leader.

We already have Percy, get Tebow too :D

Oh goodie...great start times there commie commish Good for nothing Dell, tell me all about as i sit at work and then drive home.

I do love it when you realize the obviousness of how much the Left Coast SUCKS sir B )

lol...actually no...I realize how much i despise this format of the NFL draft, no matter what coast I live on!

I tend to agree with LOTCB. To hate the draft format, I am less likely to watch it during the NHL playoffs and I will be out Friday and Saturday night.

Bring back my all-day Saturday draft EVENT.

I tend to agree with LOTCB. To hate the draft format, I am less likely to watch it during the NHL playoffs and I will be out Friday and Saturday night.

Bring back my all-day Saturday draft EVENT.

Agreed. Nothing better than hanging around the house, kicking back with a few cold ones, and watching a bunch of football nerds going at it.

Outside of watching one of my teams compete for a championship, it's my favorite sporting event of the entire year, if you want to call it that.

Also, picture in picture is a beautiful thing.

I know, but it would not be me if I didn't take the shot at Clown for moving to the FAIL coast with lunchtime Sabre games and Bills and croissants for breakfast any time that I can!!!!

Taylor agrees to 1 year, $3.75M deal with Jets!

Jason Taylor is fvcking dead to me. D.e.a.d. Go fvck yourself you fukcing traitor. I can't wait to beat your sorry ass TWICE next year. fvckbag. I haven't felt this betrayed by a player on one of my teams since Bruce Driver signed with the Rangers.

Edited by MadDog2020

Jason Taylor is fvcking dead to me. D.e.a.d. Go fvck yourself you fukcing traitor. I can't wait to beat your sorry ass TWICE next year. fvckbag. I haven't felt this betrayed by a player on one of my teams since Bruce Driver signed with the Rangers.

I don't blame you. Dude's clearly looking for one last payday, and some people are speculating that he went to New York so he could line up a post-career gig. He didn't go for the fans, that's for sure.

Nope. Phins had every chance to have him back. They turned him down, so he went elsewhere. Sucks that it's the Jets, but I can't hold it against him. I wouldn't hate a guy like Colin White if the Devils didn't want him and he chose to sign with the Rangers.

If a team doesn't want a guy back, you take a risk that he ends up with a rival.

Waste of a signing. Jason Taylor is a world class a$$hole and I can never see myself rooting for this guy after the things he said about the Jets fans. He's old and in decline...what can we expect from him next year...4-5 sacks? He is nowhere near the edge rusher he used to be.

Edited by '7'

Waste of a signing. Jason Taylor is a world class a$$hole and I can never see myself rooting for this guy after the things he said about the Jets fans. He's old and in decline...what can we expect from him next year...4-5 sacks? He is nowhere near the edge rusher he used to be.

I think Woody Johnson is going after Bruce Smith next.