Brodeur expect “original” Devils’ mask to arrive Friday

Rock

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/

That mask was all red except for stickers—white background with “Devils” in red letters—on each side, covering where it said “Laser”—St. Hyacinthe’s nickname. Brodeur expects his retro mask to arrive Friday. He said he had his 2010 Olympic mask that was rejected by Canadian Olympic officials (he got another one made) was painted over to look like the one he first wore with the Devils.

“I think it’s fun,” he said. “I’m the only guy (on current team) that played with that jersey, so when I heard about it I was like, ‘It would be awesome I would be able to dress exactly (the same) or as close as possible. I got sticks that are matching the sticks I played with in the games.”

Edited by Rock

HE HAS TO WEAR THE NUMBER 29 THAT WILL BE THE REAL THROWBACK LOL

if he did wear #29, and they auction that game worn jersey, imagine what they'd get for it!!! He could wear a different #29 jersey for each period and auction all 3. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I really wish I could make this game. I'm sure it's already sold out.

He does wear a different jersey each period

In this game, yes, probably. All these specialty night sets are at least 3 jerseys per game from the time i started collecting them. The only exception was the Garth Brooks charity night, which was worn the whole game.

Edited by SJP20