Pictures Of Yourself

ladyshrouds

I've been posting these pics everywhere, so why not here.

"For relaxing times, make it Suntory time."

Suntory320.jpg

The only remaining evidence of my short-lived goatee. I shaved it during game 2 to try to get some karma going for the Devils.

Sakura320.jpg

Edited by David Puddy

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A couple new pictures of me:

patsyrisingstar2.jpg

Before going to a play

patsydiningroom2.jpg

I'm not sure?

patsycanada.jpg

My brother took this picture of me (while I was sleeping, no less!) when we were in Montreal this spring; we never set the date on the camera, btw :P

milo3.jpg

My kitty :wub: I swear...she keeps me going sometimes!

patsymilo.jpg

:evil: (an old picture...when I could actually bend my knee :( )

Should change it so everyone can post pictures

Get a clue. Those are hosted on photobucket.com. Go make your own photo album there and get back to us. Stop complaining that njdevs.com doesn't want to be your own personal storage dump.

Sheesh... Capers.... always wantin' to bum stuff....

I have this posted on the web already so what the heck -- here's the happy family sans pets! :P

:o i removed it! Who wants to see the WHOLE family anyhow

I'll keep my picture with carpy :P

carp_pep.jpg

Doesn't he takes a lousy picture giggle.gif

Edited by Pepperkorn

:P I really don't need to moon over Scott Stevens -- but it's fun when I'm at work ^_^ my husband is such a cutey.

Hey Hockeyman -- sorry I never read the who plays hockey threads much! You're all modest and stuff and no ones even bugged you about what Crosby's like. and you never get all uppity about KNOWING hockey intimately - very cool!

Hope you make a good go of it in the hockey world! what sort of superstitious well wishing does hockey have? Like in dancing it's "merde" and in acting it's break a leg... or are you all tough guys and just say good luck and to hell with the consequences? :P

Edited by Pepperkorn

Yeah. HA, HA! It' really hits me when I take them to the vet. They call out the name..."Fathead Kavanaugh or Mushmouse Kavanaugh" I wanna die laughing. Poor animals. I probably gave them a complex. :ph34r: Fathead was actually a joke. She has quite a small head for her size. She's like 12 or 13 years old. Mushmouse is actually a play on words. Remember Mushmouse and Punkinpuss? I should have named her Punkinpuss. Or get an orange one to name punkinpuss. :P But...she was so pliable as a kitten. You could mold her into any shape you wanted and she'd stay. She was mushy. :noclue:

Mishka's actually full grown. I know...she's a wannabe dog. But she's sooo good. Has a lot of cat-like qualities so the breed would be good for those split cat and dog lover marriages. She plays like a dog but she can be aloof like a cat. Plus, she's self-cleaning. :P Seriously, I only have to bathe her like twice a year. She cleans herself like a cat. But she sheds twice a year, too. You gotta take the good with the bad. ;) In case anyone wants to know, she's a Shiba Inu. Oh, and she's feisty. She'll go nose to nose with a rottweiler. I've seen it! :o They like to run, though. And you can't catch them. She outran my brother in his truck and he was doing like 40, he says. She's run away a few times and I've had to bail her out of doggy jail. :unsure: We just call the cops and they say, "we got one that looks like a fox." We go, "yeah, that's her." And she's very good with kids. She's got that curled bushy tail, you know? Looks like a shrimp. :D My son used to get down real low and look at her bung hole 'cuz it was right there. Then he'd poke it! She'd sit down real quick. It was hilarious. But she just takes it. I wuv her. :wub:

That's my school picture from October-ish. My scanner screwed it up some though, I don't really have lint on my shirt! Oh, and I don't have braces anymore. I got them off a couple months ago, but I lost my battery charger for my camera, so I haven't been able to take any recent pictures.

File0006.jpg

Edited by IAmCanadian27

umm u need a lint roller...

Im teasing.. since u pointed it out I had to try and be funny!!! NOtice the word TRY!

everyones pets are so cute.. oh and u people are fine looking as well!! ;)

I will have to get a pic of my kitty .. until then u can click on my name and see me.. with my 2 boyfriends.. hehe...

Edited by langsgirl

I'll add some new pics:

My last night of college for the year:

(Since then I got my hair trimmed, and it looks really fizzed in this pic because I just recently got out of the shower)

Pie Throwing contest, I got creamed by my RA and some myterious little kid that wanted to just throw a pie, and of course, I happened to be the victim:

P1010001.JPG

What my hair looked like when it was all neat:

(I will grow it back that long eventually, I'm still not too far off)

When my hair isn't in my face:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.