Single Devils fans? Love connection on the boards?

starsxscars

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your DOB is really April 1 St??? LoL

I actually have hear a history about a couple who met on a Video-Game Board, one month later the guy move in with her. The detail he use to Live in São Paulo State(Brazil) and Her in Bahia State (Brazil), to put in perspective about the same distance from NJ to CA. Last I heard the got married.

You noticed that too!

Me not stupid :P

though you realize you can't claim a guy until we win the Cup now...

sh!t... we can make a reality show outta this!!!

I smell dollars!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone can be a model. Quite literally. So that's a lame ass excuse.

I couldn't be a model. And being a model is an intimidation factor. You're a beautiful girl, most people would think you'd never go for them so why bother. I am very impressed with even putting yourself out there though, kudos. I thought it was a thread created by a guy at first, never would have expected it from a girl. And I find it hard to believe that you can't already find someone. When I first came across this I went snooping and found your facebook through your website you had posted on your info page. You seem like a cool chick, drum player too...that's awesome. Wish ya the best of luck though.

Plus being a model probably scares people away (out of their league).

Honestly, I think it probably scares her more dating wise then you. It's hard enough for a woman to find a guy that will look at her for what type of person she is and what she has to offer past her looks and physical traits.

But, if you are the type of guy that is mature enough and understanding right from the start that other guys (and girls) are going to be looking at pics of your girl and the attention, then you probably are on the right track. Girls respect self confidence, not the thought that what she does somehow effects you enough to treat her different.

Edited by SJP20

Ok I clearly typed in "single and ready to mingle". The ladies on the internet must be blind!!! I think the actor dating model thing should be cool. I'm a bit of an actor myself:

I'm the patient driver. That was 3 years ago and my acting career really hasn't done much since then. Will you marry me? There I said it HAPPY?

Honestly, I think it probably scares her more dating wise then you. It's hard enough for a woman to find a guy that will look at her for what type of person she is and what she has to offer past her looks and physical traits.

But, if you are the type of guy that is mature enough and understanding right from the start that other guys (and girls) are going to be looking at pics of your girl and the attention, then you probably are on the right track. Girls respect self confidence, not the thought that what she does somehow effects you enough to treat her different.

THANK YOU! Damn. Couldn't have said it better myself!

Is stars and scars your band name? I think I've met you before... the name "A Love Like Pi" ring a bell?

Not band name, now-defunct webzine/concert promotion company name. I booked them many times.

Look at you with the words of wisdom and all. :)

Ok I clearly typed in "single and ready to mingle". The ladies on the internet must be blind!!! I think the actor dating model thing should be cool. I'm a bit of an actor myself:

I'm the patient driver. That was 3 years ago and my acting career really hasn't done much since then. Will you marry me? There I said it HAPPY?

Considering the video is from "peoplewithproblems.com" I may have to meditate on this proposal for a while...

Probably got something to do with Andrew and Jamie outing you as having "a long list of rules". That screams "high-maintenance". :noclue:

If you consider mature, employed, and decently attractive "a long list of rules"

If you consider mature, employed, and decently attractive "a long list of rules"

I think mature kills off about 99% of the board, and the other 1% is unemployed :P

I think she needs to meet the dude in 7-11 before I ranted on in Facebook.....guy has a shirt on:

"It's not a beer belly, it's a gas tank for a sex machine"

I can not compete EVER with that level of self-confidence and pure sexy :P