Favorite Fighter/Tough Guy Devils Ever Had

grcenter47

Plus it was late.

Very dirty and very late. This is why I never cared for Janssen too much.

Plus this was only 3 years ago and those old-style jerseys look humungous now compared to the RBK Edge jerseys lol forgot how trim they make them now.

Also who was the guy at the end screaming at Janssen from the walkway?

Edited by DevsMan84

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus this was only 3 years ago and those old-style jerseys look humungous now compared to the RBK Edge jerseys lol forgot how trim they make them now.

The guy at the end was Darcy Tucker I'm thinking.

Yea it was Darcy Tucker

1) PA (Perry Anderson) - For nostalgia and also 'cos he's obviously a forgotten Devils warrior.

2) Dave Maley

3) Cam

Ha! you beet me to it.

'll go with #1 Dave Maley #2 Perry Anderson #3 Troy Crowder

honorable mentions Korn, Oliwa, McKay, Janssen

Jim Korn, I'll never forget the time he got kicked out of a game and then started getting in a tussle with a Leafs fan (this was during the Wendel Clark drama if I remember correctly)

No love for Mike Rupp? I still remember his two punch beat down on Coburn. I always thought he was a prototypical 4th liner. Big, fought, threw hits, and could actually produce with limited ice time. Would love to have him back for the money he makes.

Edited by Eltab213

I was thinking of Devils fighter not tough guy..... The toughest all time Devil is stevens. Scotty could hit anything and be hit and keep going. 2003 playoffs where he got hit on the head with a kubina shot and played the next game was awesome. and scored a goal....

I was at that game sitting in Tampa's defensive zone that period. It was the only playoff game in Tampa I was able to go to. Some stupid shmuck piece of sh!t Lightning fan was cheering behind me about 8 levels up when it happened. How classless can you be to cheer for someone getting injured? I expect that out of flyer fans not wet behind the ears lightning fans. I wanted to go up there and knock the sh!t out of the guy.

Corey Schwab.

I will never forget when he skated down and shed the blocker and glove at center ice, and then proceeded to beat the living sh!t outta Tommy Soderstrom. My favorite Devils enforcers would have to be Mike Peluso and Mr. Oliwa...both were warriors...

Mine was Mike Peluso.

Mike