You know what ?

moustic

First of all... Excuse my broken english.. but i hope you will get my point !

Yes, We suck

Yes, this year is already over

Yes, it's painfull to watch our boys being destroy, making so many mistakes

Yes.. Etc etc...

But you know what ? I don't care anymore... I love my team nonetheless !

I keep not sleeping a lot every game's night because i keep watchin' their bad games... They gimme a lot of pleasure for so many years. They also gimme a lot of playoff disappointement etc etc... But i love this game. And i cannot love another team playing this game.

This topic is useless, i don't ask for any Positive note.. We are really screwed this year, i know this. But i will not complain anymore this fact. If they keep suck for years, maybe they will not deserve my dedication... But they will have it nonetheless !

Let's go Devils

Let's go Us...

And hope, this desert travel will be short...

Good Thread.

We're all at different points in the "Shock, Denial, Anger, Acceptance" timeline. It's good to see Moustic has reached the final step !

I guess I'm still on step 3 for individual games, but I've reached step 4 for the overall season. I'm just hoping we get competetive enough to play spoiler later in the year.

I'm with you moustic. However, I'll always be looking for signs of climbing out of this.

I agree. It is hard to watch the team this season but that doesnt mean we should all jump ship. Its part of watching pro sports.....every team has a bad year. This will not go into next season. Just hold on tight for the rest of the season and take it with a grain of salt.

OK -- so at Saturdays game when Corrente cleared the puck but sent it over the glass... I said "Well that was good" and I did mean it -- I mean he finished his shot (for the most part) even while getting checked to the boards - he didn't cringe and cough up the puck like everyone else seems to. but anyhow -- the guy two seats away just stared straight ahead and grumbled "was not" :lol:

So I guess I'm a little Chico like... call it finding the silver lining - call it polishing a turd.... I do still support this team even!