Interesting stat

SC Devs Fan

Even leaving the fact that he's 43 years old out of it - which you can't do AND leaving his TOTAL suckage this year out of it - which you also can't do, I don't know what lends anyone to say Larionov will automatically have a big playoffs. He has 97 points in 149 career playoff games which isn't that great considering he's been on the Wings for much of his career, and the last five years he has 21 points in 44 playoff games.

Even leaving the fact that he's 43 years old out of it - which you can't do AND leaving his TOTAL suckage this year out of it - which you also can't do, I don't know what lends anyone to say Larionov will automatically have a big playoffs.

:pray:

I still think he could work here, but the move has the whiff of Poddubny right now...

<JESTER>

freisen wasn't hurt and didn't take away from the team effort while adding nothing. he played a solid defensive game and was an offensive threat that just simply didn't put the puck in the net. his speed and skill were somewhat useful, even when he wasn't scoring.

larionov has been a liability when he's been in the lineup and has brought absolutely nothing to the table.

and he is NOT the type of player that once the playoffs roll around will start scoring goals. at this rate, he will not be part of the devils equation when the playoffs roll around.