Sean Avery Playing for "Other" Team

Hellacious_D

just brings me to a register page for gilt groupe. hes supposed to make an appearance on Watch What Happens Live on Bravo so... yeahhhh.

:unsure:

wouldn't surprise me though, or change my opinion of him. when i watch hockey i'm not really giving a sh!t about their sexual orientation, i care about skill. if you like to catch a peek in the locker room, hey thats your thing.

don't really care, Avery is a ass but he is usually effective at the role for the rangers. I loved having Claude because he was a prick and the sort of guy I think you could only like if you had him on your team. Players like Avery are like Denis Rodman, the more they can get under your skin the more you are playing into their game and not yours.

I hate him for what he does on the ice and some of the a$$hole sh!t he pulls off of it. Who cares about his personal life, though? Would you like Parise any less if he was gay? He sometimes looks like a pretty boy. There's enough sh!t to judge Avery on without bringing who he wants to sleep with into the discussion. I watch hockey because I love the game. I'm on this site because I love the game. Homophobia has nothing to do with the game, nor should it. Grow the fvck up.