GDT: Devils @ Penguins

Chimaira_Devil_#9

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to get riled up about a team that can't even manage to average 2 GPG, is nowhere near .500 and is pretty much unwatchable most nights.

Whatever minimal expectations I had for this team are history. Hopefully Kovalchuk took a good gander at Crosby and saw that true superstars do a whole lot more than cash big paychecks...they actually contribute.

Man, do people ever tire of making stupid observations that serve no purpose but to amuse themselves?

:mellow:

Well... that's it then isn't it? Success comes from looking forward and most people only achieve minimal success because they just stew or look behind.

and why am I even trying to get this fan base to look forward? I mean.. that's not what you guys do, right? You all are the stewing kind. That's cool. It was just perplexing me -- but I get it now.

So this team... MacLean is trying to look forward -- but it's not in the right vein.... hmm. So who is the loser in the locker room?

Pitt's winning streak is longer than all he games we've won this season. Stir on that for a sec.

Call. And I'll raise you this, the Devils never tanked (lost on purpose) to get high draft picks, the Pens did it twice, Lemieux, Crosby/Malkin.

Winning fair and square is ok in my book, cheating to win is not ok in my book. That is why I hate the Pens, I wanted that franchise to relocate.

Because the Pens tanked, now the legit bottom team in the league does not get the #1 pick, the bottom five have a shot at him. Before the Pens pulled this crap (cheated-TWICE!) it was the worst team in the league who got the #1 pick.

Call. And I'll raise you this, the Devils never tanked (lost on purpose) to get high draft picks, the Pens did it twice, Lemieux, Crosby/Malkin.

Winning fair and square is ok in my book, cheating to win is not ok in my book. That is why I hate the Pens, I wanted that franchise to relocate.

Because the Pens tanked, now the legit bottom team in the league does not get the #1 pick, the bottom five have a shot at him. Before the Pens pulled this crap (cheated-TWICE!) it was the worst team in the league who got the #1 pick.

never really cared about the early 90s penguins, but this new wave of fans who think their franchise is the most gifted in sports is sickening. i HATE the steelers, i HATE the penguins, i HATE the pitt panthers.