Stanley Cup Finals Game 4: Devils Vs Ducks

devilsrule33

Not for nothing but I'll give vredit to jiggy on his positioning...but I'm not sold on him. Supposedly they'll be crscking down on goalie equipment and that may have been a factor in Roys decision to retire. Jiggy and Garth Snow may need to find a new store to shop at! Long live " Mighty" Brodeur! At least he has normal sized gear!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That AND it's nice to think maybe the Wild weren't that much at fault for choking going down without a fight ;)

Speaking of the Wild didn't they just beat the 'greatest of all time' in 3 straight? Michelin Man is not invincible, time for the Devils to show Anaheim who's the better team :P

One noticeable good game out of 4, you call that "back"? DD, me and you have talked about this all playoffs and I won't be sold on the Ducks until I stop seeing these flashes of weakness/bad play. I'll give them credit for Detroit but Dallas showed Jiggy is beatable and the Wild were done before the series started. Let's see how he does in Game 5

Chico: I have been praising the Ducks to you this entire playoffs. How could you not be scared of them? Ducks seem to have their confidence back all of a sudden and that's not good. Giguere has told everyone that he is bakc.

I agree. The Ducks team is flying high. we need to clip their wings if we expect to take flight.

(Let me know when the Duck analogies get old. ;) )