WFAN

NYGDevils32

NONE of them. None of them are worth listening to especially Mike and the Mad Dog. Two idiots that they think they know hockey and very rarely talk about the NHL. I don't bother listening to AM radio unless I am in the car listening to the Devils road games or post game reports.

I like Joe and Evan... their team choices suck but they're still fun

gotta agree though... until this year Fat-cessa and Russo were great football guys, but Francessa couldn't get past his hard-on for the Yankees and they ignored almost all of what was a fun and wacky NFL Regular Season! And since I only care about football and hockey and KNOW I am getting diddley on NHL Coverage on the air.. I hope for good football coverage!

I think I'd have to go with Steve Sommers as well. His show has a good flow to it and I really enjoy his dry humor. The rest of that station stinks on ice, especially Mike and the Angry Puppy. That Joe Boningo (sp?) is also terrible...he needs to spend a few more years at the Conneticut School of Broadcasting.

I know I'm in the minority.. I love the Fan.. except Sommers.. CANNOT STAND HIM!!!

1) Mike & the Dog admittedly know NOTHING about Hockey, that's why they donot talk about it...

2) all 3 groups are pretty funny, and very informative, you donot have to agree with what they say, does not make them morons.....

3) FAN is 1 million times better the ESPn radio... which is unlistenable...

I enjoy Somers' schtick, Mike and the Dog sometimes have good insights but are usually wrong, and Beningo gives a very good fan's perspective, even if he, too, is often incorrect.

I usually can't take much more than 15 minutes of WFAN unless something big happened or it's Somers.

From Wikipedia

Jerome from Manhattan

Another cherished caller is Jerome Mittelman[11], widely known as "Jerome from Manhattan." A die-hard Yankees and Knicks fan, Jerome is famous for his on-air take-no-prisoners blistering rants and raves, as well as his unique take on the English language. One of his favorite exclamatory phrases is "frickin' frack!" He refers to the bullpen as the "ballpen", and once shouted that the Yankees are "....done! D-O-E-N [sic], DONE!" His relationship status is intriguing enough for Steve Somers to once give Jerome $60 to take a lady out on a date, only for Jerome to keep the money and not go out on the date. Former host Sid Rosenberg once asked Jerome if he was upset that he was not taking his eagerly anticipated trip "....to Colorado?", and Jerome replied, "No, [it was] to Denver." He does "....not like jets. They make [him] seasick." Unfortunately, Mr. Mittelman's health problems have kept him from the WFAN airwaves on a regular basis since late 2004.

Again, if you think Mike & the Dog are morons, ytou take what they say too persoanally.. they say alot of things to get a rise out of listeners.. its entertainment like anything else...

do you really think Dog thought NE would win by 40??? of course not, but it made 1000 gints fans call the station ranting... He got the reaction he wanted,

so my question is who is the moron, the guy who "acts nuts" for the Show, or the people who do not realize that he is acting!!!