Alex Ovechkin 5 Minute major (hurts himself also)

marty_is_better30

http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?id=52944

Washington Capitals forward Alex Ovechkin was involved in a knee-on-knee collision in the first period of Monday night's game against the Carolina Hurricanes and needed help from medical personnel to leave the ice. He was assessed a 5 minute for kneeing and a game misconduct.This is the 2nd game misconduct since Wednesday.

Thoughts.

Edited by marty_is_better30

http://www.nhl.tv/te...le.jsp?id=52944

Washington Capitals forward Alex Ovechkin was involved in a knee-on-knee collision in the first period of Monday night's game against the Carolina Hurricanes and needed help from medical personnel to leave the ice. He was assessed a 5 minute for kneeing and a game misconduct.This is the 2nd game misconduct since Wednesday.

Thoughts.

Ok, did this really need its own thread about the Rangers Alex Ovechkin? NO, IMO.

It is all in the OOT Scoreboards if you take the time to read it. Just saying... smile.gif

Why ask a question and then answer it two posts later? I once knew a kid 17 years old that did that!

I edited the thread after the question then mad another post instead of re editing it again.

Ok, did this really need its own thread about the Rangers Alex Ovechkin? NO, IMO.

It is all in the OOT Scoreboards if you take the time to read it. Just saying... smile.gif

I made it a discussion thread as I am mentioning multiple games.

Time to consult the chart:

4093950458_03e4645497_o.gif

But in all seriousness, if Ovechkin isn't suspended, then it would only give more ammo to people who love to hate the league. we all get it that Ovechkin has helped the league get to where it is now since the lockout, but honestly, you can't do sh!t like this.

Time to consult the chart:

4093950458_03e4645497_o.gif

But in all seriousness, if Ovechkin isn't suspended, then it would only give more ammo to people who love to hate the league. we all get it that Ovechkin has helped the league get to where it is now since the lockout, but honestly, you can't do sh!t like this.

Nice chart! LOL!

I believe Don cherry on HNIC said a couple months ago that all these hits Ovechkin throws would catch up with him.

That chart never gets old. Glad to see others appreciate it, too. I've actually got it printed out and posted near my desk at work - along with the playoffs version.

Anyway.

Ovechkin's latest hit doesn't seem particularly dirty, but an argument could be made that he's just being reckless out on the ice. Two game misconducts in a week? Even if he doesn't warrant a suspension, he should at least be spoken to by Colin Campbell and the powers that be.