So It's The Flyers

NJayDevil

It could still happen, but I'm thinking this one goes seven, meaning we'll need to wins in Philly. That ain't easy.

Bright side: the Flyers still have their goalies.

The brighter side: the Devils still have our defense and somebody wearing No. 30.

Brighest side: Either the Sens or the Lefs are one-and-done. :evil:

<JESTER>

it's the flyers ? ok....

so only pick this lign of my sig

Give me Philly I accept to play without a goalie to play equal weapon

(just back from a loooooong & crazy week-end...)

(as usual I can't watch any playoff game... baaa)

Flyers have no goaltending. Esche has not played well down the stretch, Burke has not played at all. They've ended the season on a sour note. The Devils defense is okay without Stevens - they've still got Niedermayer. Rafalski's back. They have the EGG line and they have support scoring from Langenbrunner, Madden and company. These are guys who have won the Cup and know how to turn it on come playoff time. I predict a series going the distance with the Devils coming out on top.

other matchups

1. Tampa

8. NYI

2. Boston

7. Montreal

4. Toronto

5. Ottawa

the west matchups so far

1. Detroit

8. Nashville

2. San Jose

7. St. Louis

3. Vancouver

6. Dallas/Calgary

4. Colorado

5. Dallas/Calgary

my worry with the flyers is that they require us to go with a bigger lineup than we might have liked. and the egg line could be contained by the bigger flyers checking line led by primeau. for the devils to win the series, i believe that it's gonna take a big showing (not just effort) from Kozlov, Freisen, and whoever plays with them.

Alright no problem we can beat the flyers. It might be a little difficult but every team we could of played would of been hard so it didn't really matter who we played first. B ) I think we can win this series since the Flyers are to cocky and will probably get over confident. :P