Not the Devils year...But please

westcoastdevfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id prefer a team in the west... like maybe calgary... or San Jose.. I wanted Dallas but that doesnt look like its happening.. I def dont want any team in the East!

I always liked Cinderella so I would root for Tampa.

Picking the #1 team in the East to go all the way isn't EXACTLY Cinderella....

Zamode: Sorta. Sorta not. There are a lot of teams that I don't want getting their grubby mitts all over our nice cup. We MIGHT have to give it up for a year, but I want it in good condition when they return it. Like, if someone were to deface it and write "Domi" on it, I dunno if I'd want it back.. it'd be trash then...

I don't really care about the sour grapes if the Flyers win, but how can anyone pull for Ottawa? There's the biggest bunch of whining, stick-swinging cheapshots that's ever been assembled. I absolutely detest Ottawa and their fans.

I respect every team in the East except them. They make me sick, I hope TO ends their season for them.

It's not sour grapes. No self-respecting Devils fan would ever want to see that loudmouth Jeremy Roenick handing the cup off to that class-a a$$hole Bobby Clarke.

If the Flyers do win this series, they have nothing to say to us until their hoisting the silver over their head.

And I agree, it's hard to root for Ottawa. But easier than it is to root for Toronto, who is evil and thinks the world owes them something just because they are Toronto.

I'd like to see Tampa, the Sharks, Montreal, Calgary... one of those guys squeak through.

A Canadian team in the Final is the best thing for the NHL in the way that atleast a country would care about the game. In the past years since a Canadian team made the Fnals we have seen series' like Detroit-Carolina, New Jersey-Anaheim, Detroit-Washington and Colorado-Florida. No one in Canada cares about those series' and no in the States does either. At least one country can enjoy hockey in June or even care for that matter.

I always liked Cinderella so I would root for Tampa.

Picking the #1 team in the East to go all the way isn't EXACTLY Cinderella....

Picking a team who has never been #1 in anything but losses is Cinderella...last yr was 1st time to playoffs and we bounced them in 2nd round. :P

Actually last year was the second time they made the SC Playoff...lest we forget 96.

Damn you Chorske!

Although the organization/team is so different now that it may seem like the first time.

Edited by L