-Red Wings Classic

OK

Canucks (vintage)

Ducks original

Sharks (current)

Devils (original colors)

Worst

-Dallas (new logo/colors HORRIBLE)

-St.Louis (Blue-Yellow-White-and candycane red stripes--YUCK).

-Bruins (Yellow Alternative with the Post-Taxidermist bear logo).

I hate the Bruins 3rd "bananas on ice" Jerseys-the Avalanche....I just can't stand-can't stand the colors or the logo...too angular? I don't know...Anaheim sucks too, they should wear the plain black one that just says Anaheim on the front more often.

Not to be praising my own team, but the Devils logo is one of the best...the letters NJ and the horns...It's great.

Ottawa's away jersey is cool too. Kinda like the Caps home jersey...I could go on, but I'll spare you.

i guess i'm the only one who truly appreciates the genious of the bruins 3rd jersey.

I don't know...I think it may be too much yellow for the eye...Something about it really irks me....

Hey, on the Flyers 3rd, with their socks, most of them put the stripe down low so it looks like they have cankles...are they supposed to be that low? :noclue:

I haven't seen any comments like this (maybe it's sacrilegious), but the old Devils jerseys were pretty awful. Green and red? I think they're fun for sake of nostalgia, but as far as appearance.......no good.

And the Flyers should scrap the black jerseys and wear the orange ones at home......the old orange ones, not the new ones. Generally, orange is not a great color for uniforms, but I think the Flyers did it well.

That's the last Flyer compliment you'll hear from me in a while. : B )

Nordiques, BY FAR the best jerseys ever.

Yeah, but what the heck is that hump with a hockey stick and puck? It looks like an eight-year-old drew it.

I've always wondered that too... and yeah, the Nordiques jerseys own all.

So strange that I was just having this convo last nite... without seeing this thread... since i was away for a few days... I really really like the devils emblem... I like the Lightning.. and a few others... but I guess i dont "get" the Bruins 3rd jersey.. please explain.... To me it seems like a PSA for not starting forest fires... Or maybe Like an advertisement to watch Winnie the Pooh.. its the most unfierce looking bear Ive ever seen... Can u explain it to me? thanks

worst- Sabres home and road, every 3rd jersey, every team south of virginia or created after 1992.

these are the rumored new uni's, some designer pitched it to sabres management.

sabres_3_bg.jpg

sabres_3_home.jpg

Thanks '7' for the pictures...I do remember seeing these pics on another Sabres site before and I must say I hope the owner Goli$ano comes to his senses and changes the uniforms to one of those!!

the new sabres jerseys look awesome. unless you think the flyers have copyright on those curvey things.

the bruins 3rds are great because the bear looks so not fierce. it looks docile which is what most bears look like anyways. I just love the bruins 3rds essentially because i love bears. everytime i see that bear's face i just laugh. And that joy is why the bruins 3rds are my favorites.

I haven't seen any comments like this (maybe it's sacrilegious), but the old Devils jerseys were pretty awful. Green and red? I think they're fun for sake of nostalgia, but as far as appearance.......no good.

I completely agree with you. Those red and green jerseys were bad. We were suppose to be the devils but those jerseys still remind me more of christmas time. Im so glad they decided to change the green to black.