Rich Cat vs. NHL

StarDew

fvck that, I'm pretty sure random street cat has brought in more money than the Devils.

Great.  I find something totally different, post it and now I am the villian?  I said it was funny and sad.  No more.

I think you are being a little dramatic there. People were responding to your post, no one turned you into a 'villain'. Are you kidding? I respect you as a poster but your posts these last few years have been more than a little bit...'off'.

Edited by Neb00rs

Great.  I find something totally different, post it and now I am the villian?  I said it was funny and sad.  No more.

Nah, they're all just mad that ol'Grumpy Cat gives more exciting post-game interviews then 90% of the players in the league!

That's nice but grumpy cat also doesn't cost millions of dollars to keep up and probably won't be making money in 5 years after it fades away.

Who the fvck cares? The owner of this cat has already made a fortune that should last for generations. I doubt they care about longevity lmao.

Great. I find something totally different, post it and now I am the villian? I said it was funny and sad. No more.

Good lord, calibrate your sensitivity meter already. And your drama meter while you're at it.

On topic: yeah, the phenomenon known as Grumpy Cat...defies explanation. Just one of those wacky things.