GDT: Sharks @ Devils, 7:00

Devilstail

This also happened tonight, I guess it was a sign of how the night was going to go, I felt bad for her, she definitely got nervous and couldn't recover. I'd like to see them bring her back at some point so she gets some redemption... 

Awesome job by the fans to pick her up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

On 10/21/2017 at 8:48 AM, Devilsfan118 said:

SHHHH NO REAL NAMES DON'T NEED PEOPLE HUNTING ME DOWN

No joke, I had a guy in my fantasy league that actually got upset i posted a picture of his name on the cup on twitter and tagged him. I really wanted to say maybe you should stop being an annoymous piece of sh!t and being tough behind the twitter handle and you wouldnt have to worry, ah fun times.

Tough loss Friday, didn't have time to post or anything else much after the game and spent most of yesterday flying spouses over the town I live in, but what a start, and a good learning game to head into the break with. Come back strong, healthy and firing Friday and we'll get back on track.

On 10/21/2017 at 2:42 PM, MadDog2020 said:

Awesome job by the fans to pick her up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, nicely done!

• Like 1

On 10/21/2017 at 3:07 AM, Satans Hockey said:

This also happened tonight, I guess it was a sign of how the night was going to go, I felt bad for her, she definitely got nervous and couldn't recover. I'd like to see them bring her back at some point so she gets some redemption... 

Oh man, painful a kinda nice recovery.  Hope they give her another shot down the road at redemption.

Did they cut her mic?  Or did she stop singing?

On 10/21/2017 at 11:30 AM, mfitz804 said:

Or confusing him with that sandwich perv.

Thankfully that news broke after I was out of high school... all I had to deal with growing up was "Huehuehue do you like subway?  Did you used to be fat?".  Easy enough to deal with all things considered.

Sharing a name with a (now) infamous and well-known perv pedo... well that would've sucked a little more, yep.

12 hours ago, jagknife said:

No joke, I had a guy in my fantasy league that actually got upset i posted a picture of his name on the cup on twitter and tagged him. I really wanted to say maybe you should stop being an annoymous piece of sh!t and being tough behind the twitter handle and you wouldnt have to worry, ah fun times.

Yeahh the keyboard warrior types are always fun.  The second the anonymous veil is busted it's game over man.

Thankfully on this forum people are pretty chill, not worried about my identity getting out there.  Well.. except maybe @Pepperkorn but I don't think I'm her type, frankly.