Kinkaid Trade Bait

Devils01

17 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That's a funny as hell picture, but did you really need to post it in both threads? lol

As the resident meme expert, I say hell yeah. That picture should be posted all the time. So should this one. 

Here's me when I found out KK was traded:

43002063230_a3fafd7ac5_b.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Well played, sir.

I never thought i would get as much mileage out of that picture as I have. I still find it funny, I'm sure most people don't. But I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old, and that's a guy speaking in front of a group with a hard on. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I never thought i would get as much mileage out of that picture as I have. I still find it funny, I'm sure most people don't. But I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old, and that's a guy speaking in front of a group with a hard on. 

I still can't even believe it happened.  When I first saw the photo, I had to convince myself I wasn't seeing things, and then once I realized what that actually was in the picture, I still thought for some reason that I would be the only one to notice it.

I mean, I think we've all been there, but for one, how do you, as the person with the boner, not excuse yourself or delay as much as you can and hope it goes away before you have to get up and speak in front of people?  It's not like you don't know what's going on down there. And secondly, how does the room just not erupt in either laughter or shock after noticing it?  Obviously it's not something you necessarily want to point out, but I have to imagine it drew a few gasps or jeers.  I would love to know the context before and after that photo was taken.  What exactly happened prior to give him the erection? lol.  It's not like he's a 15 year old and getting them for no reason.  Based on his expression, could it be that he was actually proud of it?

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I still can't even believe it happened.  When I first saw the photo, I had to convince myself I wasn't seeing things, and then once I realized what that actually was in the picture, I still thought for some reason that I would be the only one to notice it.

I mean, I think we've all been there, but for one, how do you, as the person with the boner, not excuse yourself or delay as much as you can and hope it goes away before you have to get up and speak in front of people?  It's not like you don't know what's going on down there. And secondly, how does the room just not erupt in either laughter or shock after noticing it?  Obviously it's not something you necessarily want to point out, but I have to imagine it drew a few gasps or jeers.  I would love to know the context before and after that photo was taken.  What exactly happened prior to give him the erection? lol.  It's not like he's a 15 year old and getting them for no reason.  Based on his expression, could it be that he was actually proud of it?

That is the absolute majesty of that picture. Its as thought provoking as it is hysterical. 

9 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

0c7.gif

• Haha 1