GDT: Hughes @ Hugheses, 7:00 pm, MSGSN

1 hour ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Bringing my nephew tonight for his first game, sitting on the balcony anyone know what sections you’re allowed to walk down to the glass for warm ups? 

There are specific sections you have to go to if you want to walk down to the glass and watch warmups?

I love getting to games early enough to watch warm-ups and have done so for ~20 years at Lightning games, but most of the time I go with people who don't care as much as I do or are just generally late for things.  When I do get there early enough and have the opportunity, I litery just go down to whatever section I happened to be standing near. If the Devils are playing, I'll go over to their side. 

Frankly the idea of specific sections to watch warm-ups sounds ridiculous. If an usher or someone tried to stop me I think I would just laugh at them and keep walking down the aisle. 

1 minute ago, HughesCorporation said:

we're not exactly playing good are we?

No Jack, No Timo, No Dougie, No Palat…  this is not the team we pegged our expectations on to contend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aylbert said:

No Jack, No Timo, No Dougie, No Palat…  this is not the team we pegged our expectations on to contend.

Lindy has enough trouble having his team ready to play with everyone healthy.

Tonight’s a tall order, but at least it’s still 0-0.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HughesCorporation said:

Siegenfalter in the box

Siegenfalter…sadly that about sums up his 2023-24 season.