GDT - 2/24/2024 Canadiens @ Devils, 2 pm, MSG - Where the hell is Fitz?

ButlerBulldog

3 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I wonder if we could get the Prudential Center organist to play the theme from the James Bond film Moonraker, which begins with the lyrics Where are you?  Why do you hide?

That would require them to consider playing any other song than they play every game. It feels like the arena presentation hasn't changed in 5+ years. I don't even go to games and I can tell its the same songs and scoreboard stuff over and over again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah this team looks like a lifeless shell of itself right now.

The ONLY thing that Lindy has had going for him is that it felt like the team was playing hard for him most of the time…and it looks like he’s finally losing that.  But yet here he still is.  Dammit all.

• Like 3

The Devils should really find some way to give Sal control of the playbacks when he’s doing intermission analysis.  This way he could start and stop the video without having to say “Stop it here” or “Now roll it.”

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The Devils should really find some way to give Sal control of the playbacks when he’s doing intermission analysis.  This way he could start and stop the video without having to say “Stop it here” or “Now roll it.”

They have been doing it since he joined too lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Lol, those are like his signature lines. Like Dano's "hooo boy..." and "the youngster..."

I really don't mind either of them, but they do make you feel spoiled from when you could listen to Doc and Chico call games. Those guys were the best

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

Lol, those are like his signature lines. Like Dano's "hooo boy..." and "the youngster..."

I really don't mind either of them, but they do make you feel spoiled from when you could listen to Doc and Chico call games. Those guys were the best

Yeah Chico had such a likability factor, and Doc was just so damned good.

• Like 1