GDT: 03-26-2024 Devils @ Leafs 7:30PM EST ESPN+

Rock

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Oh I said it elsewhere…it’s not like he’s living up to 1OA projections.  But he’s no longer the complete disaster he appeared to be on his way to becoming.

Yeah, between him and kakko.... pretty disappointing considering their draft pedigree. Granted I love to see it happen to the rags

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

Allen is standing on his head. 

It’s infuriating.  The Devils may somehow win this game but goddamn it’s not encouraging at all.  Yet another game where the goalie is hung out to dry.

Just now, Oglethorpe13 said:

Yeah, between him and kakko.... pretty disappointing considering their draft pedigree. Granted I love to see it happen to the rags

Kakko especially.  

• Angry 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s infuriating.  The Devils may somehow win this game but goddamn it’s not encouraging at all.  Yet another game where the goalie is hung out to dry.

At least the Devils have two days off before they face the Sabers.

Allen…. My goodness has he been unreal WOW

Palat is getting me on my nerves. Caused the turnover on the nylander goal and just losses the puck constantly in the O-zone

• Like 1

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

LOL!  Chico didn’t realize he was the answer to a trivia question about the number of saves by a goalie in his first shutout (42).

Think that was against the North Stars, if it was in reference to his first shutout as a Devil.

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Think that was against the North Stars, if it was in reference to his first shutout as a Devil.

Yes, it was.  What made the exchange funny was that Chico asked Matt if the answer was an old guy, and Matt didn’t want to answer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Pay me 6M a year. I'll at least buy everyone coffee.

It will be interesting to see if the next coach just automatically gives him an A. Dude needs to bring more. Period.