2024 Playoffs GDT

RunninWithTheDevil

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

The one negative of the Devils being so close to New York is that they likely could never do something like this, as I’m sure they’ve quite a few fans who live on the other side of the Hudson.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

giphy (13).gif

I didn't see every goal that he allowed, but from what I saw in Game 4, he might as well have been playing for the 2023-24 Devils...in that game he didn't much of a chance...Colorado was getting insane looks.  

But when you're under .870 in save% for the series and put up a .000 QS%, not exactly great optics to say that you were playing your best hockey, sorry Connor.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I didn't see every goal that he allowed, but from what I saw in Game 4, he might as well have been playing for the 2023-24 Devils...in that game he didn't much of a chance...Colorado was getting insane looks.  

But when you're under .870 in save% for the series and put up a .000 QS%, not exactly great optics to say that you were playing your best hockey, sorry Connor.

Connor:

image.gif.177e056c3020ced990758e1f0e9cba65.gif

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

I really hope the stars eliminate Vegas. The only thing that would have been better after that trade deadline would be if Vegas missed playoffs.

I think just about everyone that isn't a Sabres fan is pulling for Dallas.

53 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

kinda sad we didn't make the playoffs. we better next year. i am glad i took this year to not pay attention to them. 

There’s a part of me that wanted to see them get on SOME kind of run to truly challenge for a playoff berth, but I’m glad I didn’t have to see them get curbstomped by either Carolina or the Rangers.  Because I hate both of those teams and sadly that’s EXACTLY what would have happened.  At absolute best, maybe Allen stands on his head yet again and the Devils would’ve stolen a game that they would’ve had no real business winning.  But it would’ve been ugly as fvck.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

16:39 in the 2nd, and Boston only has 1 shot on goal. Still scoreless, lol

Well they sure as hell aren't getting any calls. They gave Toronto a softie against the rat and Toronto has gotten away with at least 1 high stick and 1 trip that I saw.

EDIT: I should say "many" calls since they got one and then Maroon Maroon'd seconds later.

Edited by NJDevils1214