langsgirl

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice cream, perhaps?

Methinks Rock don't like us very much.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No that's not it at all. But if everyone is continuing posting to be the last one, I could do as crasher suggested or I could delete the entire thread so there is no last post. :evil:

Or I could leave it alone and totally ignore it. :D

hey I've been at this spastic postinc for longer than Crasher...

you kwno how much I HATE having a huge post total. It jsut reminds me of how much of my life I'm WASTING!

Man Scott Stevens take pity --- do SOMETHING so this isn't a total waste. I fell like a treky or somthing...

You know -- I honstly had a friend who though Leonard Nimoy was in love with her. She'd go to conventions and listen to him speak on Spock and thought he was speaking just to her. She'd say she saw it in his eyes. She was medicated sure enough... weird huh? Sometimes I wonder of people think I'm like that about Stevens...

Another friend of mine had a stalker -- he dubbed her the shadow. She stalked him for 30 years (he was an old semi-famous guy) He didn't mind or anything. But how weird is that?

I mean what if Stevens DID know I existed and like worried I'd wig out on him or something. Imagine me lumped in with the likes of an erotiphobic trekky... how can I degrade myself so... :urg: life blows :argh:

Edited by Pepperkorn

He played the dad on Northern Exposure... when I same semi -- I MEAN SEMI! :P

and you kwo I should say my friend got her act together -- she got over the whole Nemoy thing -- won't even talk about it now. I think it was an early 20s chemical imbalance. I feel guilty because I was only the most peripheral of friends. Hmeeehhh :noclue: I'm only peripheral friends with everyone - hell lets just face THAT fact now.

Edited by Pepperkorn