Patrik Elias appearing at Sports Express TOMORROW!

Weekes Head

$5 a person, 2 autograph maximum. Pictures also allowed. Anyone need any more info, PM me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome, I went there back in 2000 or 2001 when he was there. There was no charge that time and I was actually the first person in line. Waited 3 hours before he was supposed to show. He signed two rookie cards, my Jersey (personalized with "To Dustin, Best of Luck"), and my fiance's stanley cup picture!! I shook his hand and told him what a great hockey player he was! It was great and then not but a few months down the road I was at the game when he scored his first hat trick. It was awesome. I'm definitely going to try to make it again! :evil:

$5 a person, 2 autograph maximum. Pictures also allowed. Anyone need any more info, PM me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome, I went there back in 2000 or 2001 when he was there. There was no charge that time and I was actually the first person in line. Waited 3 hours before he was supposed to show. He signed two rookie cards, my Jersey (personalized with "To Dustin, Best of Luck"), and my fiance's stanley cup picture!! I shook his hand and told him what a great hockey player he was! It was great and then not but a few months down the road I was at the game when he scored his first hat trick. It was awesome. I'm definitely going to try to make it again! :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice! :) I tried to make the signing myself but I had a doctor's appointment that I couldn't get out of (had a bad ankle injury from basketball, fun stuff); I was so disappointed! My brother rocked though, he waited in line (he was in front too) and had my Sykora jersey signed for me -- at least that took some of the sting away from my ankle. :P I'm happy I'll be able to attend this time and get a picture with him myself. :)

Did you attend the Friesen signing two years ago?

Did you attend the Friesen signing two years ago?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No actually. I found the Elias one by luck. They had a sports card expo a the mall where I live and I bought like 10 different Devil's card and half were Elias. The lady who sold them said I looked like an Elias fan and told me she heard about a signing he was going to be at. It was complete luck but I'm a huge Elias fan and had to go. I never actually hear about where any Devils are going to be for signings so if anyone has any info on how they find out about autograph signings then PLEASE let me know!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just came up with an idea.

I thought maybe we could start a best wishes thread and one of the fab people getting to go tomorrow night could take that to Patty. Our newbie Jenny wanted to send him best wishes all the way from France, and I thought a lot of the rest of us would like to do it too.

Anyone want to do it ... and more importantly will someone bring it to him?

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

I just came up with an idea.

I thought maybe we could start a best wishes thread and one of the fab people getting to go tomorrow night could take that to Patty. Our newbie Jenny wanted to send him best wishes all the way from France, and I thought a lot of the rest of us would like to do it too.

Anyone want to do it ... and more importantly will someone bring it to him?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a great Idea...I'm not going though I wish I was considering he is my favorite player but yeah I'd sign if someone is willing to put it together...

"Best Wishes and good luck this season! Get well soon. Sincerely, The Todd Family"

There's my two cents :D

i went... i wasnt planning on it.. but my friend hd to return a dress to Lord and Taylors and asked if i wanted to join her lol..so i figured why not.. grabbed the jersey and went.

I was tehre pretty close to the end...so his Personality seemed non existent.

It was pretty much in and out..and he was behind a counter so there was no contact :)

when i asked how he was feeling he said "Much better now"

then he said "yuo're Welcome, You're welcome" and that was our convo... oh and he said hello in the beginning..

he didnt smile in the pic either ...must have been bored of the fans by that point

i went... i wasnt planning on it.. but my friend hd to return a dress to Lord and Taylors and asked if i wanted to join her lol..so i figured why not.. grabbed the jersey and went.

I was tehre pretty close to the end...so his Personality seemed non existent. 

It was pretty much in and out..and he was behind a counter so there was no contact :)

when i asked how he was feeling he said "Much better now"

then he said "yuo're Welcome, You're welcome" and that was our convo... oh and he said hello in the beginning..

he didnt smile in the pic either ...must have been bored of the fans by that point

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't get to go...although I wish i could have...Last time I went to see him at the Livingston mall I was first in line so he was pretty up beat. I told him he was a great hockey player and held out my hand at the end...he looked surprised but shook my hand...must have been cuz it was so early though..even signed my jersey "To Dustin, All the Best!" Which I thought was cool. But anyway, he didn't smile in the pic we took either so could be just his thing...I'm still wondering if anyone slipped in a 5yr contract. :evil: